I've not heard of that before

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Professional Hair Care Users Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arciela View Post
    I use Davines Io and its amazing
    The Oi oil? Or something else from the line?
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic
    ((Last trim: 21.12.2020 ~ Next cut: March 2022​))

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

My haul arrived

I have only tried the Davines Oi Oil so far because I'm a giggly schoolgirl about hair products and I don't like the smell (baby powder) but it's not offensive. And it's GREAT for porosity! Had some frizz going on when I took down my sleep bun and brushed the waves and it made my hair look amazing straight away! Great for porosity and not oily at all. I'll try to take a before/after picture next time!
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic
    ((Last trim: 21.12.2020 ~ Next cut: March 2022​))

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Results of the Keune Vital Nutrition Mask:

So, I’m really impressed. It’s not a nourishing mask for me, but the weight it gives is amazing for the repairing treatment it gave on my hair. Solved the frizz, dryness and porosity issue I had going on as well. I had leave it on for 5min, and a little went a long way! It was amazing for detangling and felt super buttery. My hair feels soft and there’s barely any frizz, so it’s a pretty sealing result. I didn’t even need to use my silicone oil to make it feel smooth and silky. Also it dried pretty straight and smooth which I like. So... It’s approved and it’s going in my repairing mask rotation for now. Is it better than Therapiste? No, but it is second best so far out of everything else and I like to rotate.

Can’t wait to try Satin Oil now!
    Wow! Yeah, I can see the excellent results it did on your hair!
    Your hair is sooooo gorgeous!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Nothing like a cuticle sealer treament for my dry porous air! Alongside the Redken All Soft Mask I have the hair of my dreams right now!

Your hair is soooo pretty here! Oh, I also love the Redken All Soft products too! I've never tried the mask before. How do you like it? I bet you do have the hair of your dreams right now!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Oh, I love using high-end and professional hair products! I think they all work for me just as good as the drugstore hair products. I mostly love products like: Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. I've purchased the Liter or 32oz bottle from Ulta, and Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner, Paul Mitchele products, Marc Anthony products, Sebastin products, and Matrix Biologe.

Length
    12/16.5/50

Redkin frizz dismiss,Joico cuticle sealer and Joico clarifying shampoo are my holy grail products atm

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Redkin frizz dismiss,Joico cuticle sealer and Joico clarifying shampoo are my holy grail products atm
    I've been wanting to try the Joico cuticle sealer but it's so expensive at Walmart! One of these days I'll save up some money, purchase it, and give it a try. I've heard it's really good next to Easy Straight Cuticle Sealing Conditioner.

Length
    17,5/25,8/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

So, I purchased a lot of new products. And I'm going to stay away from shopping a good while now, honestly, I promise.

Here is what I got, copied from my blog, and I didn't have energy to remove the Swedish prices...

- Kérastase: Elixir Ultime L´Huile Originale (100ml; 230 SEK)
    - Kérastase: Nutritive 8h Magic Night Serum (90ml; 284 SEK)
    - Redken: One United (150ml; 133 SEK)
    - Redken: Frizz Dismiss Mask (250ml; 167 SEK)
    - Redken; Frizz Dismiss Rebel Tame leave in (250ml; 194 SEK)
    - Redken: Frizz Dismiss Shampoo (300ml; 164 SEK)
    - Wella Professionals: Fusion Mask (500 ml; 234 SEK)
    - Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-in Treatment Set (Shampoo 300 ml, Conditioner 300 ml, Leave-in 150 ml; 558 SEK)

I even bought an Aquis hair turban (Classic Stretch in blue), which I didn't list in my blog, because I consider it as a different kind of purchase. But it's very nice and it came with 2 surprise silk scrunchies (blue and off white) which were very, very welcome.

I really like the Frizz Dismiss line, all the products are rich and slippery and a little goes a long way. I really liked how detangling the shampoo is, and hair still stays nice and fresh.

Kérastase Elixir Ultime oil is nice, I actually like it more than Redken's All Soft oil which I was happy with. This one has somehow better formula, I think it does more, it's slippery and my hair absorbs it very well. The smell is quite faint. I don't know if the Night serum does anything, but at least DH likes the smell.

I have used Wella Fusion masks only once, but it felt great, rich and slippery.

The Acidic Bonding set arrived today (I wasn't planning to get it yet, but... There were an extra discount...) and it was almost mind blowing experience. I took a shower, didn't had any pre-poo treatments, used only the shampoo and conditioner in shower and leave in afterwards, and my hair feels and looks amazing. It's shiny and silky with nice curls and even my colour looks great.

It's really concentrate, I didn't need much, and the shampoo was very detangling itself. Hair felt sleek in the shower.

But, there's a warning for sun burn(!) because it contains, um... AHA. The warning is for skin, but I'm wondering if it applies for the hair too, could it make hair more prone to photo bleaching? I have no idea... Anyone?

Then, the big question: where do these products belong in the capillary schedule, what kind of products are these?
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!