Thread: Big Chop Sale- Timberstone Turnings Before The Eye Furnival - Ghosts Aliens Cats!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Default Big Chop Sale- Timberstone Turnings Before The Eye Furnival - Ghosts Aliens Cats!

STILL A LOT LEFT! ALL REMAINING STICKS HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED.

So I went in to have about 9 inches off and add some long layers- I wanted it to be bra strap length- and somewhere with less tangles. Well, 3 people who don't know how to cut hair later and I lost about 17 inches. Its just a bit past my shoulders now.. so... it'll be a long time until I even need anything like this again, and have decided to part with my whole (very small) collection. I was really sad and super shocked at first. But honestly, after the last two weeks of just hopping out of the shower with not a second thought and being able to just pony tail and hat in this already 90 degree weather here. I am not sure I will grow it back out either.

Anyway, here are the lovelies!
    I can’t figure out how to get Etsy to let me look at the old listings any more so I screen shotted the title from my purchase history.

Shipping will be $5 in the US, and I will need to use the calculator for anything outside of the US. I can reserve them for a day or two, but will need to keep it listed beyond that. (We could really use the money between having a sick cat and STILL being out of work from Covid job loss).

Free surprise with every purchase.

WILLING TO TAKE OFFERS! Really need them sold so they aren't sitting here being mad at me for cutting all may hair off.

Timberstone Turnings Sticks

Go here for an album with more pictures, action shots and pictures with a ruler: https://ibb.co/album/6NTwjC

Ghosts Hair Stick Featuring Holly inlaid with Red, Purple, Green and Blue Resin Mixed. Just over 5.75’’. $60 - SALE $40SOLD

Stars Hair Stick Featuring African Blackwood inlaid with Blue Paua Shells, Mother of Pearl and Gold Leaf. Just over 5.75’’. SOLD

Unicorn Hair Stick Featuring African Blackwood inlaid Red Paua Shells, Mother of Pearl and Gold Leaf. Just over 5.5’’. $75 SALE $50 SOLD

Cat Lover Hair Stick Featuring Holly inlaid with Gray Fresh Water Pearls. Almost 6’’. $30 SOLD

Ghosts Hair Stick Featuring African Blackwood inlaid with Mother of Pearl. Just under 5.5’’. $60 SALE $30 SOLD

Super Special Order Space Aliens hair stick. My husband had this made for me, and I hate to part with it, but I can’t wear it now. It has a cow being beamed aboard a flying saucer and a bunch of aliens on the stick down the shaft. I think it was shell, pearl and African blackwood. Just over 5.75’’. SOLD

Others:

For the album go here: https://ibb.co/album/xSq0dR Check here for for pictures with ruler.

Curly reclaimed Mahogany wood hair fork by Furnival's Workshop with woven pouch. About 6’’ long $25 SALE $15

Tree of Life Hair Fork - Carved from Antler. From Before The Eye. 4.5’’ prong, 5/75’’ long. $75 SALE $40 SOLD

Last edited by LinzDigital; October 28th, 2021 at 01:12 AM.

Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Big Chop Sale- Timberstone Turnings Before The Eye Furnival - Ghosts Aliens Cats!

That cow stick is Da Bomb!
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

Default Re: Big Chop Sale- Timberstone Turnings Before The Eye Furnival - Ghosts Aliens Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by lunasea View Post
    That cow stick is Da Bomb!
    Agreed! So wish I could swing this right now, it's so cool! Whoever nabs that has great taste.
    [Shaved | Pixie |Chin | Shoulder | APL |BSL | Waist | Onward...]

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Thank you!! Yeah my husband was super proud of himself when he had that made for me. Feel kinda bad letting it go but I hate pack ratting stuff I’m not using possibly even more. She’s off to her new home and head of hair now! Hope you love it as much as I did!

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Still a bunch left! Totally taking offers! Thank you!

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Still have several of these beauties left, all offers considered! Thank you!

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Hi, I haven’t been back in a while but still have a lot of these left I can’t use any more. Everything’s been discounted. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you

Length
    20/24/??
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Sent a message :-)

Length
    Chin/Waist/40ish
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtaroth View Post
    Sent a message :-)
    Write you back

Type
    1b/F/ii

PMed you about the unicorn stick!