Default Re: Knee Length Curly Hair?

Happy (late) birthday Looking good!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Knee Length Curly Hair?

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyRapunzel View Post
    Hey! Name is Elexus and I've been on a knee-length hair journey for almost 6 years, I've had a lot of hair mistakes and too many dates with my scissors 😅. Last year I cut my hair to armpit length in January, as of today I'm mid-back length again. The goal is to have waist-length curly hair which will be knee-length when straight or wet. I'm keeping my hair braided and making sure to deep condition every other wash, I also use oils to lock in moisture ☺️. I donít know how long this will take me but Iím excited to see how my hair looks at knee-length. If you have any tips please share 🤍😇
    Hello and welcome!

Sounds like it to me you're doing just fine of how you're taking care of your hair! Just stop being so scissor-happy. I also try to deep condition or use a hair mask after every other hair wash too.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)