View Poll Results: How does your current length goal compare to your initial length goal?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • My initial goal is still my goal

8 33.33%
  • My current goal is 1 - 3 benchmarks longer than my initial goal

10 41.67%
  • My current goal is 4 - 5 benchmarks longer than my initial goal

3 12.50%
  • My current goal is WAY longer than my intimal goal

3 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does your current length goal compare to your initial length goal?

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: How does your current length goal compare to your initial length goal?

Prior to joining the LHC, the longest my hair had been was probably around tailbone, and I had had my hair at hip or longer for several years. My first "official" length goal was classic, and at this point, I am thinking I want to grow it at least a little bit longer than that, at the very least so it consistently looks solid classic. However, my length goals fluctuate a little bit, almost from day to day depending on how terrible my bleached ends feel, so I don't think I can even know my definite end goal before I've gotten rid of all the damaged hair.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: How does your current length goal compare to your initial length goal?

My previous goal was waist and never having hair longer than collar bone length, that seemed super-long to me! It took me 13 years to reach my first goal (with many set backs) and now it doesn't seem long at all. I think I'm going to grow to BCL and then maintain for a bit and decide where I want my final goal to be.
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

My goal has always been waist and it still is. APL is already inching ever so close, so I know this time will be a charm.

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

When I started growing in 2014, my goal was TBL, and now it is actually shorter, aiming for around hip and planning to maintain between there and TBL for a while to work on remove damage. Should be there in a little over 2 years.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

My first goal was collarbone length and I've increased my goal regularly ever since. I am past waist length right now and have no plans to stop growing until Classic Length. I don't expect to increase my goal beyond that and I'm looking forward to being at a length where I trim to maintain. Still, I think I will be a little sad if I stop before reaching terminal.