Thread: Alleviate boredom sale! Small forks and cool sticks for rad chicks ~

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Default Alleviate boredom sale! Small forks and cool sticks for rad chicks ~

Hi All!

Sale closed! Thank you!
    Last edited by tangocurl; April 4th, 2021 at 02:44 PM. Reason: End sale.

Lady Tangocurl of the Scepter-Twined Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    Currently BSL in the back when stretched, and a couple inches shy of BSL in the front. Very basic 3a. No cones. No heat styling.

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Alleviate boredom sale! Small forks and cool sticks for rad chicks ~

I'm all over that snake stick! What would shipping be to Canada?
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Alleviate boredom sale! Small forks and cool sticks for rad chicks ~

Yay! will PM you

Lady Tangocurl of the Scepter-Twined Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    Currently BSL in the back when stretched, and a couple inches shy of BSL in the front. Very basic 3a. No cones. No heat styling.

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Snake and white/blue stick have sold, but the rest is still available!

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Super interested in 2 and 6!
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    Super interested in 2 and 6!
    Both are still available, although I have one other person interested in the acrylic fork. Please PM me!

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/WL/Hip+
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tangocurl View Post
    Both are still available, although I have one other person interested in the acrylic fork. Please PM me!
    PM'd you, thanks!
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")~TBL(34")

Length
    13/31/60
    Type
    3c/4a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tangocurl View Post
    Hi All!

I need to clear some things out to make way for the new. For your consideration:

Prices quoted are in USD and not including shipping. US buyers -- will ship via USPS, small standard rate box and will combine multiples into one box.

Outside the US? I think it's interesting to swap hair toys around the world, so we can work something out!

Oh, and if I am completely out of line with any pricing, please do tell me! I hope these are priced to sell.

1. Awesome snake hairstick from Etsy (I can't recall the shop). ~6.5" (of which ~1.25" is the non-functional head). $12. SOLD

2. Cool yellow/gray wood hairstick, unknown maker. 7". $8 SOLD

3. Versatile white/light blue acrylic hairstick, unknown maker. 6". $8 SOLD

4. Green aluminum 2-prong fork (very lightweight and smooth!) I think this is Over the Hawaiian Moon. Functional length ~3.5" $7 no longer available

5. Natural wood 3-prong fork, unknown maker. Total length 4.5", functional length 3.5". This is flat, not curved. $8 still available

6. Unique acrylic 2-prong fork that holds like a beast in fine/thin hair! Unfortunately/fortunately, even I, possibly the slowest-growing member of LHC, have managed to grow out of this one. This is an interesting bloodstone color that goes with pretty much anything. Unknown maker. Functional length 4". $7. SOLD

7. Really pretty, well-made jaw clip from Free People, circa 2015. I love this, but with fine/thin hair, I have to wear it right on the top of my head to keep it from sliding off, which makes me look like a character from Dr. Seuss. It would be just fine for someone with a lot more hair than I have, and would look cool set off to the side of a large bun. The prongs are smooth with no rough edges that I've ever been able to detect. Sad to part with this one. $8 still available

Here are some additional pictures.

Showing curve of the forks and alternate views of the sticks:

Showing the jaw clip open:

I have a couple more pics if needed.

PM me!

Hey, I would love the purchase the hair clip from free people, I will give it a new loving home 😍🥰

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by KinkyRapunzel View Post
    Hey, I would love the purchase the hair clip from free people, I will give it a new loving home ����
    Hi! Just seeing your message -- it's no longer available. Sorry!