Thread: FS Ficcares, Hair Moons, Mapleburl

Default FS Ficcares, Hair Moons, Mapleburl

Hi, hoping to re-home these hairtoys that I've grown out of (mostly they're too small for me). I'm located in Taiwan, and will ship internationally. Tracked shipping should be around 28 USD to US (other countries, COVID permitting, only 10 USD), untracked to the US is around 10 USD. Payment will be taken via Paypal. Mostly looking to sell, but am willing to swap for Timberstones and Quattros!

The Ficcares, from left to right:
    Left: Small Maximas Picasso Primavera Robin Blue, 40 USD
    Middle: Medium Maximas Lotus Silky Royal Blue, 40 USD
    Right: Medium Maximas Chevron Wine (discontinued), SOLD

Hair Forks, from left to right:
    Far left: Woodberryart hair moon, Pao Rose and Maple, medium (9 cm diameter), 18USD
    Left: 3-prong Mapleburl, Jacaranda wood base, (94 mm tines, max sizes 118x37x6 mm), SOLD
    Right: Pearlescent acrylic cat fork, (95 mm tines, max size 125x25 mm), SOLD
    Far right: Black glitter acrylic cat fork, (100 mm tines, max size 50x125 mm), SOLD
    Last edited by Lonian; March 15th, 2021 at 02:00 AM.

Default Re: FS Ficcares, Hair Moons, Mapleburl

Update: chevron Ficcare and both cat forks now sold!

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Those cat forks are adorable! I wish I had been able to snag them! Do you remember where you got them originally?
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Love the chevron Ficcare! If you're interested in Quattro, I have a pair of two-prong forks with turquoise balls on the ends - one normal turquoise color, one pale yellow. Four prongs work better for me.

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Those cat forks are adorable! I wish I had been able to snag them! Do you remember where you got them originally?
    Sadly I don't know who the maker of the cat forks is, as they were given to me. I do know if was from a shop in the US though!

Length
    Chin/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

PM'd you about the Mapleburl!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyg View Post
    Love the chevron Ficcare! If you're interested in Quattro, I have a pair of two-prong forks with turquoise balls on the ends - one normal turquoise color, one pale yellow. Four prongs work better for me.

wg
    Hmm, am hoping more for swaps right now. Thanks for the offer though! (Out of curiosity, what size are your forks? And by turquoise balls at the end do you mean on the tips?)

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

No, the topper is a turquoise ball. The yellow one has an FP length of five inches and overall length of almost six inches. The turquoise one is 5 and 5.5

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)