Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose Your Own Hair Adventure!

Length
    12/SL/Floor

Default Choose Your Own Hair Adventure!

I know we have all these specific length topics but sometimes they don't have the type of journey you want either too long or too short and you don't want to feel stuck, this is the place you can make a journey to suit your needs.

This can be good for people growing out dye, they can be in a normal length thread for their current length and be here for your virgin hair and also good for people growing out drastically different length layers

I forgot to add it's great for recording stretched and curly goals.

Mods have Approved this topic, if you don't like it Just move on, thank you, hope to see people join me here :3
    Last edited by Bat; February 25th, 2021 at 02:05 AM.

Length
    12/SL/Floor

Default Re: Choose Your Milestone Journey

Updated: milestone goals!

1 Get to shoulder, I'd have then surpassed where I was in September 2020
    2: reach CBL I was was last cbl in 2015
    3: get to almost apl I was last here in 2016
    4: get to solid apl+ I've never had hair that long before so super exciting goal.
    5: side shave and right side of bangs Journey bottom of Ear to Chin, Left side bangs currently jaw length to Shoulder.
    6 Gradually get rid of layers so it is all one length
    Last edited by Bat; February 24th, 2021 at 08:05 AM.

Length
    bsl/mbl/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Bat, you sweetie pie. You need to learn patience and focus Your hair will grow. And I do know how you feel, so I'm saying this with love and caring.

Length
    12/SL/Floor

Patience..... What is this word?

Length
    18/22/25
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Patience..... What is this word?
    You made me laugh with this comment, Bat. Thanks! A great, fun way to start my day.

I like the stretched or curly goal idea.

~ Lady Bendis of the Silverlight Strands in the Order of the Longhaired Knights ~

Length
    12/SL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by luluj View Post
    You made me laugh with this comment, Bat. Thanks! A great, fun way to start my day.

I like the stretched or curly goal idea.
    You're welcome!
    🦇 Batcave Bat 🦇
    Shoulder! now onto APL!

This thread is great! I'm currently trying to grow out dye and my hair is a little shorter than shoulder length. I'm also trying to grow out all the weird layers that appeared from growing out an undercut. After all that! I hope to grow to like tailbone length. It's going to be a long journey. Let's hope I also find some of said patience mentioned above

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

I don't understand the point of all these topics to be honest. There are threads for growing out dye, for layers, and for individual milestones.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; February 26th, 2021 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Moderation: do not respond to gray text

Length
    ?/WL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    I don't understand the point of all these topics to be honest. There are threads for growing out dye, for layers, and for individual milestones.
    I thought that, but I might be misunderstanding the point of this.

Bat, this appears more of a personal milestone from the example you’ve given? And as GordonMurphella says, patience, young Jedi!
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; February 26th, 2021 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Moderation: do not respond to gray text
    No Water Sebum Only since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post

I can't speak for others, but for me, sometimes those super long and old posts are very intimidating. How far back do I read? Will my post get swallowed in the 1000+ pages on the thread? Also sometimes those threads are very slow for me. I have a hard time wanting to participate in a conversation that feels like it was started a long time ago. This community with all of it's acronyms already felt somewhat inaccessible for me adding in the super long threads makes that so much worse. I like having a newer thread to be able to participate in.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; February 26th, 2021 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Moderation: do not respond to gray text