Thread: Itrader feedback

Length
    Chin/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Itrader feedback

Is iTrader up and running? I can see the page, but for the life of me, I can't locate anywhere to leave feedback. I even tried searching for the individual, but it just took me to their profile, I still couldn't find anywhere to leave feedback. Sorry if I'm just being blind!
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Itrader feedback

Looking at their profile, look for the left most tab "feecback score" (that always throws me off, because it isn't what I'm looking for), at the bottom of the box that should be displayed under that tab, click on "submit feecback". Or, if you clicked on the feedback score number under the avatar and info next to a post, look on the right hand side in the first box is also a "submit feedback" link.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    Chin/TBL/FTL?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Itrader feedback

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Looking at their profile, look for the left most tab "feecback score" (that always throws me off, because it isn't what I'm looking for), at the bottom of the box that should be displayed under that tab, click on "submit feecback". Or, if you clicked on the feedback score number under the avatar and info next to a post, look on the right hand side in the first box is also a "submit feedback" link.
    Brilliant! Thank you for explaining it step-by-step, I needed it. So helpful!
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights