Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz to Chin Length

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

I don't see why there shouldn't/couldn't be a specific thread for growing from buzz to chin. We have threads for alls sorts of lengths And growing together is fun

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/SL/WL?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I don't think they'll be merged (I can always be wrong) because this is a growing thread & the super shorties is more for people not wanting to grow, being glad with what they have, or currenlty maintaining etc. I mean, I always thought the super shorties was for stagnation.
    I never really got that impression from the super shorties thread, the first post on there IIRC talks about growing hair long after a serious cut. However the thread is very long and I havenít read the whole thing so I could have missed it

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SelenVinland View Post
    I never really got that impression from the super shorties thread, the first post on there IIRC talks about growing hair long after a serious cut. However the thread is very long and I haven’t read the whole thing so I could have missed it
    Yeah, errr I know and I'm not about to read through it from page 1.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SelenVinland View Post
    I never really got that impression from the super shorties thread, the first post on there IIRC talks about growing hair long after a serious cut. However the thread is very long and I havenít read the whole thing so I could have missed it
    I never got that impression either. Everyone I've seen on there is actively trying to grow.

I personally don't care for my struggle to get past my tendency to chop being called stagnant either. Long hair elitism at its finest.
    Back to henna, again

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I never got that impression either. Everyone I've seen on there is actively trying to grow.

I personally don't care for my struggle to get past my tendency to chop being called stagnant either. Long hair elitism at its finest.
    Wasn't meant that way, if it helps.

But you have to be real too. If it hasn't been growing for years... isn't that stagnant? And I am by no means talking about you specifically Obsidian.

My hair is stagnant too, and it's classic; so?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Shorn/CBL/Floor

I guess we have two topics and people can choose which one they prefer

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Slowly but surely getting there. Where "there" is I couldn't say. My hair is very strange. It looks fine from the front, however we don't talk about the back of my head in my house🙃 The trim I did before joining the no trimming 2021 first half only thread is terribly hacked and uneven back there. I don't leave the apartment much though so I have that going for me.

Length
    Shorn/CBL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Slowly but surely getting there. Where "there" is I couldn't say. My hair is very strange. It looks fine from the front, however we don't talk about the back of my head in my house🙃 The trim I did before joining the no trimming 2021 first half only thread is terribly hacked and uneven back there. I don't leave the apartment much though so I have that going for me.
    Mine has so many choppy layers too growing out side shave, bangs and the rest, can really relate

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

I tried to even out the bottom layer, but my hand mirror disappeared so I had to try by taking pictures and guessing. I ended up having to get out my Clippers and long story short I now have a pob(pixie-bob). I really wasn't going for the posh spice thing but it does look better back there. Now I just have to keep on top of my insanely hairy neck to keep it looking on purpose while it grows. I need to go drop out of the no trim challenge.

Length
    Shorn/CBL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    I tried to even out the bottom layer, but my hand mirror disappeared so I had to try by taking pictures and guessing. I ended up having to get out my Clippers and long story short I now have a pob(pixie-bob). I really wasn't going for the posh spice thing but it does look better back there. Now I just have to keep on top of my insanely hairy neck to keep it looking on purpose while it grows. I need to go drop out of the no trim challenge.
    Oops! Atleast there is the second half (and no trimming club you can join anytime).

When I started growing my hair out I kept the back very short while the top grew down, I think it helps the growing out process, I hope you are happier with it now than you were before though!