Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Buzz to Chin Length

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

Welp. Job didn't pan out, I'm officially unable to handle 12 hour shifts. My hair seems to be going through a nice re-thickening phase so that's nice. I've been taking viviscal and using Marc Anthony shampoo that's made to help with thinning hair. I've only been on viviscal for a week though so I know it's not from those yet. Now to get it to grow longer. Long pixie/short bob here I come!

Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Welp. Job didn't pan out, I'm officially unable to handle 12 hour shifts. My hair seems to be going through a nice re-thickening phase so that's nice. I've been taking viviscal and using Marc Anthony shampoo that's made to help with thinning hair. I've only been on viviscal for a week though so I know it's not from those yet. Now to get it to grow longer. Long pixie/short bob here I come!
    It takes time to get used to working long hours like that a good solid month or two and it gets somehow easier but 12 hours is insane

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Yeah I used to work 12 hour shifts years ago with no problem, but now at 40 I don't do so well. That's okay though because everywhere is hiring in my area and I have experience in quite a few things. I actually picked up a part time job today, and will be interviewing for a full time position tuesday. I can work my part time on my off days from my full time if need be.

Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Yeah I used to work 12 hour shifts years ago with no problem, but now at 40 I don't do so well. That's okay though because everywhere is hiring in my area and I have experience in quite a few things. I actually picked up a part time job today, and will be interviewing for a full time position tuesday. I can work my part time on my off days from my full time if need be.
    Lucky! I struggle getting jobs which is why Iíve stayed in my current job which I hate for 11+ years, Iíve applied at the hair salon near me who is looking for apprentices Iíd love to get an interview at least! Good luck with your interview

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Thanks! I hope you can find something you love soon!

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

My undercut has entered "oh, god why are you so annoying, grow already!" territory. I'm hoping that by the fall it'll be long enough to pull back with the rest of my hair, but it's going to be a long summer.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")
    Last cut 11 Jan '21 ~ Last dye 29 Apr '21

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I'm contemplating growing out my pixie. I've enjoyed it short but I'm getting tired of the daily upkeep and styling.

Growing out is annoying but not near as terrible as many people make it to be. My issue is my head gets hot and I impulse cut to get cool.
    Guess I'll just let it go for now and see how I do.
    Back to henna, again

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

We can grow together Obsidian! My goal is currently a short bob(yet again) but it may change when it hits chin. I might get froggy and keep growing, you never really know.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

We can grow together Obsidian! My goal is currently a short bob(yet again) but it may change when it hits chin. I might get froggy and keep growing, you never really know.
    I'll end up with layers to help control the volume. I don't have a goal besides long enough to put in a ponytail
    Back to henna, again

Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm contemplating growing out my pixie. I've enjoyed it short but I'm getting tired of the daily upkeep and styling.

Growing out is annoying but not near as terrible as many people make it to be. My issue is my head gets hot and I impulse cut to get cool.
    Guess I'll just let it go for now and see how I do.
    Welcome back to the growing club