Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 248

Thread: Buzz to Chin Length

  1. #181
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    282
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Welp. Job didn't pan out, I'm officially unable to handle 12 hour shifts. My hair seems to be going through a nice re-thickening phase so that's nice. I've been taking viviscal and using Marc Anthony shampoo that's made to help with thinning hair. I've only been on viviscal for a week though so I know it's not from those yet. Now to get it to grow longer. Long pixie/short bob here I come!

  2. #182
    Goth Forevermore! Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    A Belfry Tower
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,171
    Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Welp. Job didn't pan out, I'm officially unable to handle 12 hour shifts. My hair seems to be going through a nice re-thickening phase so that's nice. I've been taking viviscal and using Marc Anthony shampoo that's made to help with thinning hair. I've only been on viviscal for a week though so I know it's not from those yet. Now to get it to grow longer. Long pixie/short bob here I come!
    It takes time to get used to working long hours like that a good solid month or two and it gets somehow easier but 12 hours is insane

  3. #183
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    282
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Yeah I used to work 12 hour shifts years ago with no problem, but now at 40 I don't do so well. That's okay though because everywhere is hiring in my area and I have experience in quite a few things. I actually picked up a part time job today, and will be interviewing for a full time position tuesday. I can work my part time on my off days from my full time if need be.

  4. #184
    Goth Forevermore! Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    A Belfry Tower
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,171
    Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Yeah I used to work 12 hour shifts years ago with no problem, but now at 40 I don't do so well. That's okay though because everywhere is hiring in my area and I have experience in quite a few things. I actually picked up a part time job today, and will be interviewing for a full time position tuesday. I can work my part time on my off days from my full time if need be.
    Lucky! I struggle getting jobs which is why Iíve stayed in my current job which I hate for 11+ years, Iíve applied at the hair salon near me who is looking for apprentices Iíd love to get an interview at least! Good luck with your interview

  5. #185
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    282
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Thanks! I hope you can find something you love soon!

  6. #186
    The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,815
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    My undercut has entered "oh, god why are you so annoying, grow already!" territory. I'm hoping that by the fall it'll be long enough to pull back with the rest of my hair, but it's going to be a long summer.
    CL(14")~SL(15")~APL(20")~BSL(24")~WL(27")~HL(30")
    Last cut 11 Jan '21 ~ Last dye 29 Apr '21


  7. #187
    Member Obsidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,736
    Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    I'm contemplating growing out my pixie. I've enjoyed it short but I'm getting tired of the daily upkeep and styling.

    Growing out is annoying but not near as terrible as many people make it to be. My issue is my head gets hot and I impulse cut to get cool.
    Guess I'll just let it go for now and see how I do.
    Back to henna, again

  8. #188
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    282
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    We can grow together Obsidian! My goal is currently a short bob(yet again) but it may change when it hits chin. I might get froggy and keep growing, you never really know.

  9. #189
    Member Obsidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,736
    Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    We can grow together Obsidian! My goal is currently a short bob(yet again) but it may change when it hits chin. I might get froggy and keep growing, you never really know.
    I'll end up with layers to help control the volume. I don't have a goal besides long enough to put in a ponytail
    Back to henna, again

  10. #190
    Goth Forevermore! Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    A Belfry Tower
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,171
    Length
    Shorn/SL+/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

    Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm contemplating growing out my pixie. I've enjoyed it short but I'm getting tired of the daily upkeep and styling.

    Growing out is annoying but not near as terrible as many people make it to be. My issue is my head gets hot and I impulse cut to get cool.
    Guess I'll just let it go for now and see how I do.
    Welcome back to the growing club

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •