Page 1497 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 497997139714471487149514961497
Results 14,961 to 14,963 of 14963

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

And since mine is a 3 buzz atm it would be impossible to miss if I topped up regrowth

Length
    1/2/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/i

Yeah, touching up the roots, or trying to, is what always messes me up. If I do it too soon and my hair is very short, I risk breakage and over-processing the length. If I wait too long, I risk banding and uneven color. I need to keep reminding myself of this! Even using only 20 volume developer, it still takes a toll.

I'm getting some white hairs coming through, so that's exciting! My natural color is sort of a level 6 light brown, so maybe if I want a change I can put a vivid color from Manic Panic or Arctic Fox over it for a subtle look. I used to like to put bright red or blue over my brown hair for a subtle effect without the bleach in the past. I also used to like black, but it doesn't look as nice as it used to, maybe because my skin tone changes with aging.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by PallasAthena View Post
    Yeah, touching up the roots, or trying to, is what always messes me up. If I do it too soon and my hair is very short, I risk breakage and over-processing the length. If I wait too long, I risk banding and uneven color. I need to keep reminding myself of this! Even using only 20 volume developer, it still takes a toll.

I'm getting some white hairs coming through, so that's exciting! My natural color is sort of a level 6 light brown, so maybe if I want a change I can put a vivid color from Manic Panic or Arctic Fox over it for a subtle look. I used to like to put bright red or blue over my brown hair for a subtle effect without the bleach in the past. I also used to like black, but it doesn't look as nice as it used to, maybe because my skin tone changes with aging.
    I'm trying to resist bleach until I'm atleast chin length since it will be easier to avoid overlap I got quite a few greys and my hair is between level 4 and 5 I hate My natural color so it's going to be tough to resist the call of bleach