Page 1494 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 49499413941444148414921493149414951496 ... LastLast
Results 14,931 to 14,940 of 14961

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

  1. #14931
    Member Obsidian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    3,243
    Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm so frustrated D: I wish I liked my hair color and texture so I can actually grow it but alas.. I'm probably going to be stuck here for another 4 years
    Just think of all the things you can do once its longer. A year or two of unpleasant hair isn't that bad in the long run. You just have to figure out how to deal with the awkward. For me, letting it grow during the winter when it was easier to cover really helped. I've hit a bad stage and I'm wanting to cut but there is no way I'm setting myself back again. I don't care how ugly it is, its staying lol

  2. #14932
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Being impulsive doesn't help either

  3. #14933
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Its gone I buzzed it off again I give up

  4. #14934
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    750
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Its gone I buzzed it off again I give up
    I buzzed mine down to an inch again about a week ago. It's okay. I don't know if I'm gonna grow beyond pixie length and I'm okay with that.

  5. #14935
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    I buzzed mine down to an inch again about a week ago. It's okay. I don't know if I'm gonna grow beyond pixie length and I'm okay with that.
    That's a shame you were doing so much better than me, but still an inch is longer than mine.
    What made you cut it.?

    My usual dye addiction forced me too I got a chemical cut lol so I'm back to a zero guard

    As along as one of us graduates here! Great work resisting Obsidian.

  6. #14936
    Member momof3mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    750
    Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    That's a shame you were doing so much better than me, but still an inch is longer than mine.
    What made you cut it.?

    My usual dye addiction forced me too I got a chemical cut lol so I'm back to a zero guard

    As along as one of us graduates here! Great work resisting Obsidian.
    Honestly, I had been thinking about cutting it for about a month before I did it. I just decided one day to do it. I think I'll be a shortie forever. I'm too lazy to deal with styling and such, and with my lifestyle and work roles very short hair just makes life easier. I almost always wear a hat anyway.

  7. #14937
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    Honestly, I had been thinking about cutting it for about a month before I did it. I just decided one day to do it. I think I'll be a shortie forever. I'm too lazy to deal with styling and such, and with my lifestyle and work roles very short hair just makes life easier. I almost always wear a hat anyway.
    At least you know what you want now

  8. #14938
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    For me I'm trying one last time, if I can't get to chin without shaving it off then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing

  9. #14939
    Member LongLocke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    405
    Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    For me I'm trying one last time, if I can't get to chin without shaving it off then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing
    I hope you find success! But even if you don't, the silver lining is that you can continue to do cool colors and stuff

  10. #14940
    Calix Belfry Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Underworld
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,103
    Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

    Default Re: Buzz | Ear | Chin

    Quote Originally Posted by LongLocke View Post
    I hope you find success! But even if you don't, the silver lining is that you can continue to do cool colors and stuff
    Yep that is true!
    Though I expect alot of hats in my future

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •