Page 1471 of 1485 FirstFirst ... 471971137114211461146914701471147214731481 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,710 of 14846

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    The pink one is an 8 you can't get longer than that
    Not sure what you are looking at, the pink is a 18 and the longest in that set is a 20.

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

I have a two inch guard I bought on Amazon. It came with a 1 1/2 and a 1 1/4 guard as well. I like the two inch one the best.

Bats Fly At Night
    Length
    Bald/PIXIE/TBL+

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Not sure what you are looking at, the pink is a 18 and the longest in that set is a 20.
    I just saw 8 not the 18

Length
    2/4/22
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Hello everyone,

I cut my hair back in December to a very short pixie, about 2 inches or so, and now I am back.
    I am having a good time growing it out and enjoying every length along the way, except of course for the one annoying part - it needs to be trimmed pretty often to look good, but the stylists always take off way too much and set me back. I think I will go in and tell them not to touch anything but the nape and sideburns...

My goal is to get to about collarbone length, so I can put my hair in a french twist. I think I might just keep it there forever. I had it to my waist before, and the maintenance became a huge struggle for me, especially finding comfortable, secure, and attractive updos. I think french twist length might be the perfect balance. What are y'all's length goals? Did anyone else here cut their hair short after finding long hair too difficult to maintain?

Bats Fly At Night
    Length
    Bald/PIXIE/TBL+

Quote Originally Posted by dancedance View Post
    Hello everyone,

I cut my hair back in December to a very short pixie, about 2 inches or so, and now I am back.
    I am having a good time growing it out and enjoying every length along the way, except of course for the one annoying part - it needs to be trimmed pretty often to look good, but the stylists always take off way too much and set me back. I think I will go in and tell them not to touch anything but the nape and sideburns...

My goal is to get to about collarbone length, so I can put my hair in a french twist. I think I might just keep it there forever. I had it to my waist before, and the maintenance became a huge struggle for me, especially finding comfortable, secure, and attractive updos. I think french twist length might be the perfect balance. What are y'all's length goals? Did anyone else here cut their hair short after finding long hair too difficult to maintain?
    Hi there! My hair goal in about knee length I'm in the pixie stage atm I'm also Keeping the back and sides short while letting the rest explode outwards, I've never had hair longer than apl I get bored so easily.

Length
    2/4/22
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Wow knee length!! That's a wonderful goal, it's refreshing to meet someone who wants to reach such a long length starting from a pixie, that seems rare to me!

I think APL is one of the most difficult lengths to surpass. There's a big distance between APL and MBL, and I think a lot of people feel that APL is a bit of a boring length. It's not short and edgy, it's not long and romantic, you know?

If I ever decide to re-try for waist length, I think I'll want to do one of those heavily layered 90's styles around APL to keep it fresh.

Bats Fly At Night
    Length
    Bald/PIXIE/TBL+

Wow knee length!! That's a wonderful goal, it's refreshing to meet someone who wants to reach such a long length starting from a pixie, that seems rare to me!

I think APL is one of the most difficult lengths to surpass. There's a big distance between APL and MBL, and I think a lot of people feel that APL is a bit of a boring length. It's not short and edgy, it's not long and romantic, you know?

If I ever decide to re-try for waist length, I think I'll want to do one of those heavily layered 90's styles around APL to keep it fresh.
    Getting past shoulder is the hardest stage for me maybe it's wishful thinking on my part wanting to get to knee but doesn't hurt to try I'll be happy honestly if I can get to hip length

Length
    pixie/ear+/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Length
    22/33/40
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

I am having a good time growing it out and enjoying every length along the way, except of course for the one annoying part - it needs to be trimmed pretty often to look good, but the stylists always take off way too much and set me back.
    Ha!! In the Waist To Hip thread we have a fresh new discussion of the sociopathic sales tactics that stylists are trained in and adhere to with gusto. Ok, those are just my own terms for it. But we should start a support group: Recovering From Stylists or some such....

Bats Fly At Night
    Length
    Bald/PIXIE/TBL+

Quote Originally Posted by Solgave View Post

Slowly you are getting there I Also love the colour of your hair