Page 1407 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 40790713071357139714051406140714081409 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,070 of 14147

Thread: Buzz to Chin Length

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Right? I think I'm going to do a grow until I cut approach though, trying to be strict just isn't working for me
    I hear that! I actually got a compliment today, and I was like whaaaaaat?

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

Nice compliments are great
    I dyed my hair all turquoise it's a touch too blue for my liking but not bad anyway

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Nice compliments are great
    I dyed my hair all turquoise it's a touch too blue for my liking but not bad anyway
    I love turquoise, it looks great! Maybe when it fades a bit you'll like it better.
    I think I'm going to buy some more tea tree mint shampoo. Not for growth, since I don't think anything really helps that, but I love the cooling effect it has on my scalp. I need to use up all the random shampoos I have here first though. Some of them I'm going to give away, they just don't work for my scalp or my kids scalps.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Well I ruined it tried terquiose sides but didn't like it so shaved them off. Back to feeling hedious z
    Oh Bat... at it again, I see. I honestly find it so sad, really, and I can almost see it coming. I was wondering. I thought we haven't heard from him in a while, he surely hasn't dyed it, right? Well, yep. Pretty color, though! There's that!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

I study full time and work no days off and I got sick so haven't been around much but I've been here

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I study full time and work no days off and I got sick so haven't been around much but I've been here
    Oooh changed your avatar. I like it! Enjoy your hair, go with all the pretty colors and I say get it out of your system. You may not be ready for long hair at all, will you ever, and that's fine.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

There's no rule saying you have to be a natural hair purist to get long hair. My issue is I change it up too often if I stick with a dye plan I can do it

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I'm struggling still. I have been good with this grow out until it started to get warm and I started getting scalp issues again.
    At this point, I'm about to throw in the towel. When weighing pros and cons of long vs short, there isn't many pro for me.
    I actually went to the salon yesterday but she closed early. She open back up tues so I imagine I'll go in. Spending this time to look at styles and contemplate where to go from here.
    I'm also thinking I need some thinning on the top and back where my hair is the thickest so my scalp doesn't stay so hot and damp in the heat.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Hip

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm struggling still. I have been good with this grow out until it started to get warm and I started getting scalp issues again.
    At this point, I'm about to throw in the towel. When weighing pros and cons of long vs short, there isn't many pro for me.
    I actually went to the salon yesterday but she closed early. She open back up tues so I imagine I'll go in. Spending this time to look at styles and contemplate where to go from here.
    I'm also thinking I need some thinning on the top and back where my hair is the thickest so my scalp doesn't stay so hot and damp in the heat.
    Before giving up completely have you just considered getting it just thinned without cutting off all your progress?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

There's no rule saying you have to be a natural hair purist to get long hair. My issue is I change it up too often if I stick with a dye plan I can do it
    No, true. Just my personal experience was different, I guess. It never did great on my hair, the changing it up, the bleach. But then I always did permanents, no demis or semis at that particular time. And that might have well been it!