Page 1390 of 1406 FirstFirst ... 390890129013401380138813891390139113921400 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 14051

Thread: Buzz to Chin Length

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Default Re: Buzz to Chin Length

Thanks Lapushka and Bat! I just tuck it behind my ears and ignore it mostly, so last night I brought it forward and was shocked that it's covering my ears now. Ignoring it works best for me it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Not really, it just gives me a weird sticky up spot right at the back top of my head. Just enough I have to wet it down daily
    Oh, bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3mary View Post
    My current length is over the ear wannabe bob. I can't figure out how to upload on this page so I just changed my profile pic. Yes, I'm wearing a cheap robe and my fall coat is wadded up behind me in the pic Ignore that please!

ETA, pic didn't load. It's the same from before. I hate being bad with technology.
    ETA again: I figured it out. I had to change the avatar.
    Bob's are cute! I had a lot of fun with mine years ago. And you'll be growing longer before you know it!
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

Length
    Buzz/2 in/6 in

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Oh, bummer!

Bob's are cute! I had a lot of fun with mine years ago. And you'll be growing longer before you know it!
    I agree, I love bobs! I'm so excited now that I'm done trimming and can just let it grow. I'm doing the no trimming 2022 challenge and so far so good. I plan on enjoying the year, I haven't had hair below my ears in ages it seems.

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Knee!

Chin to shoulder was a horrible journey for me not as bad as Bald to chin but still bad, some people really suit it though Iím not one of them xD

Length
    APL+/Buzz/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

It's super lonely over in the chin to shoulder thread, so I'm gonna hang out with you guys and be your cheerleader

I'm probably going to be in a grow-chop cycle for the next few/several years until my daughter gets a bit more capable of caring for some of her own needs, chopping back to chin when I reach shoulder or whenever it starts bothering me. I can't afford to get a trim every month and I hate cutting my own hair, so grow-chop cycles are essentially my way of maintenance lol!

Being a longhair at heart seems to be part of my DNA though so I'm sure I'll start actively growing again once life becomes more manageable!
    Cheerleader to those still growing
    From buzzed to APL+ and now back to buzzed!
    Art Blog on WordPress

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

0xalis, if pony-stubs are a do-able style, you might enjoy that and get some length before you even know it.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Knee!

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    It's super lonely over in the chin to shoulder thread, so I'm gonna hang out with you guys and be your cheerleader

I'm probably going to be in a grow-chop cycle for the next few/several years until my daughter gets a bit more capable of caring for some of her own needs, chopping back to chin when I reach shoulder or whenever it starts bothering me. I can't afford to get a trim every month and I hate cutting my own hair, so grow-chop cycles are essentially my way of maintenance lol!

Being a longhair at heart seems to be part of my DNA though so I'm sure I'll start actively growing again once life becomes more manageable!
    We are happy to have you with us if you do grow again it will be nice to have you back as a growing buddy again!

Length
    0.5"/32"/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm at the Guy Fieri stage. I have a double crown and it makes the hair on top of my head grow forward, all of it. If I try to let it do it own thing or brush it back, it sticks straight up.
    Now I have to brush it towards my face and try my best to push it around so it doesn't look like pre teen justin bieber.

I'd rather deal with crazy homless hair then this. It needs another 2 or 3 inches before it gets heavy enough to start flopping over and look normal.
    Just popping into this thread to say solidarity for the double crown life, I also have this predicament.
    This is what my hair looked like at one point a few months into the grow out - bedhead, no product, none required! Both sides sort of swirl together to meet in the middle. Such a horribly awkward stage, I saw all these girls on youtube at the time with an inch of hair laying flat and I was utterly bemused, my double crown could never.

I wish the double crown at least gave me good volume with longer hair, but alas.
    Last trim 1st Oct 2021.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-Classic[38"]

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Just popping into this thread to say solidarity for the double crown life, I also have this predicament.
    This is what my hair looked like at one point a few months into the grow out - bedhead, no product, none required! Both sides sort of swirl together to meet in the middle. Such a horribly awkward stage, I saw all these girls on youtube at the time with an inch of hair laying flat and I was utterly bemused, my double crown could never.

I wish the double crown at least gave me good volume with longer hair, but alas.
    I thought I was the only one. You give me hope I can get through this lol.
    Your bedhead looked better than mine. I get that nice flat, rubbed all over a pillow spot right at the crown.

Its so weird seeing other people's short hair laying flat and behaving, its like a completely different substance🤣

Length
    Bald/Buzz/Knee!

My hair is weirdly behaving lately for a while I'd have patches that stuck out now isn't do that's nice

It's growing pretty fast I think maybe I'll actually get past chin this year, I'll be calling chin when my side bits get there since Im not cutting the mullet off I can't call it from the back