Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hip Length by Christmas/Yule 2021

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Hip Length by Christmas/Yule 2021

Hip Length is my personal goal for the next year. Anyone else travelling that road?

I am currently maintaining at waist - I just reached it and want to thicken the ends for a few months. The Hip Length by next Christmas might be a long shot for me, but I'll give it a try anyway. Maybe, with keeping the hair up, protected and conditioned... maybe.
    APL BSL MBL WL+ HL TBL CL
    Bangs - Blunt hemline

O
    n a Long Hair Journey since 10/2018

Length
    0.5"/26"/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: Hip Length by Christmas/Yule 2021

I wish, just got past BSL so hip is a little too far for a years growth if I'm going to be trimming (which I am).

Might join you anyway in blind optimism, seems like such a nice length, it'll be a good one to strive for
    No trim challenge second half of 2020. Goal is growing 'long', healthy, undyed hair after a buzz in Jan '18.
    Buzz-SL[18"]-APL[21"]-BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[32"]

Length
    22/31.50/43
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SnowSpot View Post
    Hip Length is my personal goal for the next year. Anyone else travelling that road?

I am currently maintaining at waist - I just reached it and want to thicken the ends for a few months. The Hip Length by next Christmas might be a long shot for me, but I'll give it a try anyway. Maybe, with keeping the hair up, protected and conditioned... maybe.
    I’ve just reached waist, too. My next goal is hip, which I may reach by next Christmas. Although I’m also tempted to maintain at waist to thicken and level up the ends, so that I can wear it down more often.

Length
    17/31/long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Count me in, I am just skimming waist with a few racer hairs so hip may be possible by next year!
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL
    No trim challenge 2021

Length
    17,5/25,8/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

We'll, I might join and see how it goes. I'm somewhere around BSL now, and the way from BSL to waist is not that long for me, so I was hoping to reach waist to the end of next year, if my hair starts growing again... And if I'm aiming for waist, why not hip, because they are almost the same for me. There's maybe one inch between my waist and hip, if you think about those hip bones in the front.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    chin/MBA/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I hope to be here

Type
    1b/F/ii

Great, I have company! Welcome aboard.

I will try to manage with monthly 0,5 cm trims until March. At first I thought I'd maintain and trim 1 cm monthly, but now I'm feeling I don't want to lose any length I necessarily don't have to. I trim with Feye's self trim method, so it's possible I'll accidentally trim a bit more than 0,5 cm anyway. My ends are in fairly good condition but I just would like there to be more of them.
    APL BSL MBL WL+ HL TBL CL
    Bangs - Blunt hemline

O
    n a Long Hair Journey since 10/2018

Length
    APL/MBL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

I am joining, too 😊 currently at MBL, I might be a little far from hip, but let's hope for the best

Good luck everyone 🌹

Length
    25.5?/25.5?/29
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Hi, I'm here too! I have absolutely no idea if this is too ambitious of a goal for my hair, but my eventual goal is hip so if I don't get there by next Christmas, I will eventually.
    "But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering." - 1 Corinthians 11:15

This is the length thread I've been looking for! I'll be way past waist but nowhere near tailbone by Christmas. Hip is just about right.