Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Growing Out Damaged Hair

Length
    BSL/calf/floor
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Newbie Growing Out Damaged Hair

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaena View Post
    I would just like to say that your hair is absolutely gorgeous!
    Aw thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    A dark ash is pretty! It took me a while to accept my ash color, though, always hated it (but now it's grown out all virgin). And right at the time that I started accepting it, gray bits popped up. So hang on to your own color the best you can, because before you know it, it's all gone, and if you don't like the gray, you have no choice but to dye. As long as you don't have to, I say, don't!

Welcome!
    Thank you for the welcome! The very reason I decided to go platinum blonde was because I felt uncomfortable with my dark ash blonde. I immediately felt more like myself with lighter hair. Maybe because I used to have white blonde hair as a child; after the age of 13 it began darkening. But I will try to accept my hair colour when it grows out. I am still not comfortable with the idea of my natural colour, so I will keep the lengths and stay quite light for many years, until it has all grown out and trimmed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you! And I love your hair colour!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Thank you so much!
    You're welcome very much!

I know that this isn't the right thread but your post in the, "Tailbone or longer thread," I just wanted to let you know that you've posted your current length as waist length, and the thread is only for tailbone length and longer lengths.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Thank you for the welcome! The very reason I decided to go platinum blonde was because I felt uncomfortable with my dark ash blonde. I immediately felt more like myself with lighter hair. Maybe because I used to have white blonde hair as a child; after the age of 13 it began darkening. But I will try to accept my hair colour when it grows out. I am still not comfortable with the idea of my natural colour, so I will keep the lengths and stay quite light for many years, until it has all grown out and trimmed off.
    I had a light light straw-blonde as a child (not quite golden). It got darker with age too, that is just the normal progression for a lot of baby blondes out there. It doesn't mean you will remain that color throughout your life. But so far my experience with hearing so many talk of that is that it appears (for me too) hard to accept that it grew darker.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    You're welcome very much!

I know that this isn't the right thread but your post in the, "Tailbone or longer thread," I just wanted to let you know that you've posted your current length as waist length, and the thread is only for tailbone length and longer lengths.
    Oops, I must have overlooked that Sorry! But I am unsure of wether I can remove posts or not. Thank you for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I had a light light straw-blonde as a child (not quite golden). It got darker with age too, that is just the normal progression for a lot of baby blondes out there. It doesn't mean you will remain that color throughout your life. But so far my experience with hearing so many talk of that is that it appears (for me too) hard to accept that it grew darker.
    Yeah, it was pretty hard for me to accept back then. I guess I never truly accepted it. Now I have to live with the consequences xD I can totally see myself getting a few lighter pieces in the future the day my hair is healthy again, but then it will be at a professional hairdresser - not at home like I have done the past 4-5 years.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Oops, I must have overlooked that Sorry! But I am unsure of wether I can remove posts or not. Thank you for letting me know!
    It's okay. No worries! No, you can't remove posts on here once it's posted. It's permanent. You're welcome!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Thank you! And I love your hair colour!
    Thank you
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Welcome!

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights