Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blog Subscriptions via Email?

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Blog Subscriptions via Email?

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Oh man!

I sometimes get sucked in too, but I can space it out quite well now. I do come here several times a day, for a little while. I can't say I spend hours on here (not continuously anyway).
    Yes, it's certainly a noteworthy issue for me and one that results in a lot of time spent doing nothing when I should be doing something.

It's an embarrassing issue for me but I'm thankful that a work around could be found. I feel like one day a week on lhc won't be such a waste and will provide me a chance to appreciate the forum side and respond to people in blogland.

I'm very thankful that there are options out there to help me balance things out.

Alright, I need to go subscribe to some blogs and block out the site for the week.

I hope you have a gorgeous week lapushka.
    Last edited by jane_marie; January 20th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Blog Subscriptions via Email?

Quote Originally Posted by jane_marie View Post
    Yes, it's certainly a noteworthy issue for me and one that resolves in a lot of time spent doing nothing when I should be doing something.

It's an embarrassing issue for me but I'm thankful that a work around could be found. I feel like one day a week on lhc won't be such a waste and will provide me a chance to appreciate the forum side and respond to people in blogland.

I'm very thankful that there are options out there to help me balance things out.

Alright, I need to go subscribe to some blogs and block out the site for the week.

I hope you have a gorgeous week lapushka.
    Hope it works out for you. Good luck!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)