Thread: ISO Small Ficcare Maximas

Length
    Pixie/APL+/???
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default ISO Small Ficcare Maximas

I'm not in any rush and will otherwise wait until the next Ficcare website sale, but I figured I would post here in case someone has a Small Maximas that they've outgrown. I'm not looking for anything rare or exotic -- the goal is to get a working clip in good but not necessarily perfect cosmetic condition for less than a new full-price one. This would be my first/likely only Ficcare so I would like something relatively neutral/simple that would look good in medium-blonde hair. I live in the Northeast United States.

Thank you for any leads!

Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: ISO Small Ficcare Maximas

Hey! I have a "lead" on ficcare if you are in need - you should check out Amazon but also if you live near any stores such as Von Maur, Macy's, Nordstroms, etc and so on -- they often sell ficcare hair clips and they go on sale for crazy cheap. I found this out from a friend who I was excitedly showing my new ficcares to over my winter trip. She ALSO loves them and gets them at these stores - ONE SHE GOT FOR 8 DOLLARS. NOT LYING. So you might try those stores out, call them! Ask if they have any on clearance because they will not be online if they are in store clearance out which is how she happened upon one for less than 10 bucks. XD Incredible. I was so jealous. Hope this at least helps you out. They are not cheap!
    I am Christian. This said, if you post to me in an effort to make a micro-aggression against my faith, values, freedoms, or against my religion; refrain. I do not tell others what to do and expect the same respect in return both on LHC and IRL. Thank you.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by xanthochromia View Post
    I'm not in any rush and will otherwise wait until the next Ficcare website sale, but I figured I would post here in case someone has a Small Maximas that they've outgrown. I'm not looking for anything rare or exotic -- the goal is to get a working clip in good but not necessarily perfect cosmetic condition for less than a new full-price one. This would be my first/likely only Ficcare so I would like something relatively neutral/simple that would look good in medium-blonde hair. I live in the Northeast United States.

Thank you for any leads!
    xanthochromia, I have a small black Maximus with a silver border. I've only worn it a handful of times, so it's in "like new" condition. My hair is too long for it now. I would be happy to sell it to you for $30. If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    bob/MB/WL
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by xanthochromia View Post

Thank you for any leads!
    There's an Emerald Green small Maxima on Nordstrom for $32 https://www.nordstrom.com/s/ficcare-...ults&color=300

Lady Tangocurl of the Scepter-Twined Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    Currently BSL in the back when stretched, and a couple inches shy of BSL in the front. Very basic 3a. No cones. No heat styling.