View Poll Results: What is your goal length?

Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder

2 0.76%
  • APL

3 1.14%
  • BSL

4 1.52%
  • Waist

41 15.59%
  • Hip/Tailbone

52 19.77%
  • Classic

68 25.86%
  • Mid thigh

27 10.27%
  • Knee

20 7.60%
  • Knee +

9 3.42%
  • Terminal

37 14.07%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 2: What Is Your Goal Length?

Length
    Buzz/25/45
    Type
    3b/F/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 2: What Is Your Goal Length?

I'm kind of conflicted with this one as for last year I kind of decided for a more realistic goal, being Curly WL and HL stretched. My dream goal length is still classic/FTL but I fear my terminal length is much shorter than that.
    I voted for Hip to be consistent with the other poll and to be able to track how my goals change once I grow closer to those lenghts
    Curly: Buzz~NL~SL~...~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL| BSL | ... | Classic

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Classic, of course, been there since September 2015, and bar a quick "stint" with hip again (November 2016-March 201 I don't think I'll have any other goal in the near future.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Cg View Post
    My goal is not listed.
    I'm in the same boat, but that's because I never really had a clear goal, beyond "longer than that last too-short cut". "Whatever length somewhere between hip and ??? that seems to work and not annoy me" isn't exactly a good poll option! I'll probably end up settling for "mid-thigh" to match the "FTL?" that's been in my profile from the start, and call it good enough. It does seem like I'm not too likely to really get past that, anyhow, so... Maybe it both is my goal, and has been reached?

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I'm hoping to make classic

Length
    15/28/35
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Sticking with knee for now since it seems to be a length I can work with.
    ​So...knee?

Length
    chin/SL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Oops, I voted before reading the thread thoroughly! I thought it meant what is my goal length this year - so, realistically speaking, if I take good care of my hair and only trim once, I'll get to APL (my vote). But my goal length is between waist and hip, as I put on a wig recently and I think that length flatters me the most .
    No trimming
    1 2 3 4 5 6

Type
    1b/F/ii

Classic with blunt ends. It is possible, though, that even if I reach that, I'll feel uncomfortable if I need to be careful not to sit on my hair. On the other hand - I'll probably wear it mostly bunned anyway, and when braided it gets "shorter". So I think I'll manage Classic hair, if I'm ever to reach it.
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL CL
    On a Long Hair Journey since 10/2018

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I had a hard time answering!! For the first part of the year I was still in maintaining mode. When I joined i was still deciding what my goal was. Then decided I really wanted to grow to knee, but I would grow to classic first, maintain awhile, then decide if I'd keep going. Well I grew until I hit fingertip in 2019 then spent until the middle to end of this year still in maintaining mode between classic and ftl. When I got back to ftl I decided I was indeed ready to keep growing again, my ends were nice and I dont find it annoying at all to have hair this long. So now I'm basically resuming my goal. I kind of had a part 1 and part 2 goal. I met my goal for the first part of the year which was maintain at classic to ftl for a year, so I picked "I met my goal and then kept growing longer" since the poll was specifically about this year, and I did meet what my goal was for this year and then finally made a solid decision to go for knee. I want those knee length sailor moon buns!!
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    First major goal is classic, as listed in my siggy, but I'm thinking my stretch goal (which I'll only attempt if I can get to classic without major tapering) is knee so I voted for knee.
    I really have no idea where I plan to stop growing though, LHC-itis is too strong
    We can be knee length buddies. I remember wanting knee length silver hair like sephiroth from final fantasy 7 xD though getting to floor once would be Incredible

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Sephiroth... I remember I wanted long black hair as Vincent Valentine at some point, several years ago. Looks short now lol
    My goal is a solid classic. I need something like 9 inches.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; January 2nd, 2021 at 07:14 AM.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye