View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

93 33.21%
  • My goal length is now longer

67 23.93%
  • My goal length is now shorter

21 7.50%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

18 6.43%
  • I have reached my goal length

31 11.07%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

113 40.36%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

34 12.14%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

17 6.07%
  • I have no goal

33 11.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Waist was my goal for so long that if feels oddly dissatisfying to finally reach it! I set that goal in 2007 when I was a collar bone length and it seemed so out of reach. I've decided to try and reach hip length by the end of 2021 but as of right now, that will be my final goal ()...
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I am still growing toward my goal length + I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

I reached my original goal (hip) and now I am looking for TLB and then my final goal which is Classic.

Length
    Waist/TBL/Class
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I'm not sure if my goal length has changed, it really depends on how my hair looks as I go on. I have a 2.5 inch ponytail, and I've seen some gorgeous hair at that thickness on here at classic and beyond, but I also have quite a lot of taper at the moment. I'm planning on growing to tailbone length and then trying to thicken the ends. If they don't thicken as much as I want then I think I'll stay there or cut back to hip, if they do thicken, I'll carry on to classic.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

My goal length is classic and that hasn't changed. But it'll be another two years I think.

September 2019 when I joined LHC my ultimate goal was at least knee length, then I changed to it mid-thigh length, then classic, then I decided I wanted to keep it at TBL so I maintained it with trims, and now I want to grow to classic again ��*♀️ can't make up my mind

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Still aiming for WL. Cautiously pondering hip length.

My hair(depending on what mood my curls are in) is kinda now BSL but it still feels really short to me.

Length
    BSL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

My original goal was classic length, but having just reached hip when brushed out, I'm starting to be a bit concerned about thin ends and hair getting caught in things a bit too often.
    My plan now is just to not trim until I go back to university in the fall, and then chop back to wherever my ends are reasonably thick and maintain there for a while - if I did it right now it would be waist, hoping for the thickness to travel down.

(It's been a while since I've logged on, good to be back I haven't stopped growing my hair, just not focusing on it as much!)

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

My goal use to be something like classic length, but since my big chop, I think waist is more realistic for me.
    Which is why I voted that my goal length is now shorter. I have been waist before, so I know I can hit it, but my hair did struggle to get there.
    I think now that I have been longer lengths and know what my hair is capable of... waist is a bit more attainable which is less stressful to me.

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    Chin/SL/WL+
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

My goal back in 2017-19 was HL+, and I was already past BSL, however, I got frustrated with the state of my hair (all thin and see-through + very uneven growth + shrinkage) and chopped it off - just a few cm at first, then to SL, then to a bob. Now I'm at SL and for some reason just don't feel like cutting anything any time soon, probably won't feel the urge again for a couple of years, so my goal is now WL+, just in case I make it. My health and nutrition is better now, and my hair doesn't fall out nearly as much, so I hope I won't get as frustrated this time.
    Chin | SL | APL | BSL | WL
    Trying yet again since 13 September 2020
    Scrunchies are a girl's best friend!

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Still growing long. It doesn’t bother me, it doesn’t get in the way or make crazy tangles. Or put anyone in danger. So it can carry on growing and I can’t really envision that changing any time soon. The plan hasn’t changed but the skills to make it super easy have been added.