View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

93 33.21%
  • My goal length is now longer

67 23.93%
  • My goal length is now shorter

21 7.50%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

18 6.43%
  • I have reached my goal length

31 11.07%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

113 40.36%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

34 12.14%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

17 6.07%
  • I have no goal

33 11.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Length
    less/some/Iwish
    Type
    2c/F/M/i

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I voted that I have no goal*. Basically, male pattern baldness has left my very longest strands far short of how long I'd like my hair to be and that situation has been stable for 20 years or so. I have no hope of getting longer absent an effective anti-baldness drug.

While this is a male situation, it reminds me of a woman I knew back in college whose hair just wouldn't grow past her shoulders. That's just the genes she inherited.

Bill D.

*Yes, my profile says "ankle". That's a dream rather than a goal. The longest I've ever been was at waist.
    Married to the lovely Countess, 5 October 2007. Hey, it's now 2024 but the jumpy smiley guy is still very appropriate. Love you, Elizabeth!
    (Photo credit Solitude, 2007)

Length
    0 ''/26.5"/.....

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I actually restarted growing my hair in 2011... I went through chemo and it all went by-by. I'm just happy to have hair! Right now it is just about at waist length more or less... faerieland hair. For a while I was trying to keep it evenly grown but the way my hair grows that didn't seem possible so I've just let it go and every once in a while I will do a slight trim of the hem myself - others have a habit of taking off a bunch of inches. I also trim my bangs myself.

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

I think my goal has changed from classic to mid thigh. We’ll see! I’m probably about 5 years out if it keeps growing.

Length
    spike/48"CL/floor

Sure has when I started i wanted waist. Now I would love ankle or floor length. I'm at classic now hope it will get to knee at minimum.

When I first started growing out my hair I just wanted to see how long I could get it... but since I've recently joined LHC and for a while before that, I've wanted to get to Classic length, if it's possible for my hair. So far I've been close but not quite there yet! My previously layered cut got extremely stringy at the ends, and I decided to work on the thickness of my hem for now. Going beyong Classic length no longer appeals to me for practicality reasons.

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

I answered that I have no goal because I have no specific intentions, I will grow my hair no longer than ankle or cut it shorter than classic. I am not even really sure how long it is right now. But I still can't do a figure 8 bun which was my original goal.

The Naughty Mess says, "The problem with that bun is you human. I am perfectly good at figure 8s"

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Length
    Chin/MBL/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

My dream and goal is knee length. I'm only halfway there, my hair is MBL

Length
    22APL/34HL/43CLS
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

My goal length has always been waist, but as I got closer to it, I changed to classic after joining LHC.

I’m not sure whether this will change to even longer.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/ofd4S3m.jpg</a>

Length
    21/21/32
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

My longterm goal has always been/is mid-back length, but right now I would be perfectly happy with it being APL tbh, but I'm not as obsessed with obtaining a certain length anymore. If it's healthy and growing, then I'm happy!

I am new, but my goal is bra strap length.