View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

93 33.21%
  • My goal length is now longer

67 23.93%
  • My goal length is now shorter

21 7.50%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

18 6.43%
  • I have reached my goal length

31 11.07%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

113 40.36%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

34 12.14%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

17 6.07%
  • I have no goal

33 11.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I'm still growing towards WL which is my goal, goal length has not changed (yet)

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

When I first joined here, my goal was knee+ which I reached last year with fairy tail ends. My last trim was 2009 or 2010, before I joined here so it’ll take a while to thicken up my ends eventually. I plan to do no trims this year as I’d like to grow it a little longer before working on the hemline.
    Hello

Length
    APL/Hip/FTL

I suppose I didn’t have a “goal” when joining LHC but then thought it would be cool to have classic length hair. I’m growing towards that goal and will see if I get there. I feel fairly non-committal but do enjoy growing my hair long. If it gets there, great, but I won’t be heartbroken if I don’t. I wonder if I’ll just keep growing if-when I reach my goal. I don’t see myself wanting to chop anytime too soon but who knows, that could change.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SnowSpot View Post
    Ahh, very nice, polls! I joined LHC last January (yay, almost a year ago) and quite quickly decided my goal is Classic. Basically that hasn't changed - BUT there is a chance I won't grow to Classic, if my ends get bad. And there also is a chance I will grow past Classic, if my ends stay nice. But - for this year, my answers "my goal has not changed" and "I'm still growing" are valid.

EDIT: Hmmm... should I have answered "New to LHC and haven't had a goal before" instead of "my goal has not changed" since I joined and set the goal around January 15th 2020? neko_kawaii, can you work your magic?
    Your response will look the same, but I adjusted the numbers one in each direction as requested.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I chose 'new to LHC' - I rediscovered the site and revived my old lurker account in Spring 2020, and only started posting then. Hopefully I'll be around here for a while, as it will take a good long time to grow to my goal (currently classic, but open to change!).
    Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Length
    26/39.5/55
    Type
    3c/4a/M/C/iii

My ultimate goal hasn’t changed.
    Last edited by Gwyned; January 3rd, 2021 at 12:20 PM.

Length
    APL/BCL/TBL
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

When joining local, my goal was waist to hip. Then I caught lhcitis and decided to go for tb. But just as I got tb, it was starting to be too much trouble and I've cut off 3 inches or so. So at this point I'd say I've reached my goal and decided to go shorter. I'll probably maintain between hip and bcl.

APL ~
    BSL~ Waist~ Hip ~BCL~ TBL
    Hennahead~Type 1c/M/ii/iii

Length
    Waist/3 ft./6ft.
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I'm a real easy read on this: I just don't ever cut it
    I've been growing to terminal for years!

Length
    Waist/3 ft./6ft.
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Oops...
    It's Classic, right now. I think. Haven't measured or anything

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

My original goal from when I joined a couple years ago was classic. I reached that in early 2020, then reached FTL at the very end of 2020.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139