View Poll Results: Has your goal length changed? (MARK TWO CHOICES)

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • My goal length has not changed

93 33.21%
  • My goal length is now longer

67 23.93%
  • My goal length is now shorter

21 7.50%
  • I am new to LHC and have not previously had a goal length

18 6.43%
  • I have reached my goal length

31 11.07%
  • I am still growing toward my goal length

113 40.36%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go longer

34 12.14%
  • I reached my previous goal and decided to go shorter

17 6.07%
  • I have no goal

33 11.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Length
    Buzz/CBL/Long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

I voted for "My goal length is now longer", "I am still growing toward my goal length", as well as "I have no goal"

My original goal was classic, but now I'm thinking there's no way I'm going to stop there... not with the LHC-itis I've developed lol!
    Overall, classic is where I'm just hoping and praying I can get to with a decent hemline, but if I reach that I will probably keep going.
    I voted "I have no goal" because I have no idea where I'll call it quits!
    Finally collarbone length!!
    APL by New Years 2022!?!? Goal is classic+
    Hair Instagram // Art Blog on WordPress

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: 2021 - Annual Goal Length Poll Part 1: Has Your Goal Length Changed?

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    I already voted, but what time frame are we talking about? Since joining LHC, or just over the past year? I guess next year's will be based on the year preceding it, if these are annual polls.
    Over the previous year because the plan is to do this once every year. I'll add some language to that effect to the OP.

58in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    Buzz/25/45
    Type
    3b/F/ii

I'm so happy you started these polls, I think it'll be so interesting to see how goals change through the years. I'm one of those rare fellows with a shorter goal length but I'm definitely still growing towards it.
    I'm APL and last year I started worrying that my terminal length would be much shorter than my dreamed goal length so I decided to shorten my goal length. Right now my goal length is Curly WL but as I measure my milestones stretched I believe it'd be around HL stretched.
    Curly: Buzz~NL~SL~...~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL| BSL | ... | Classic

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Goal length reached and it hasn't changed in quite a while.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    26/Knee+/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Goals? What goals? At this point I am benign neglecting so hard I don't even know how long it is...Somewhere in the knee range.

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Well, when I returned to LHC, I didn't really have a length goal. Now, I can say I've been influenced to go at least classic. Ultimate is terminal.

Length
    24/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Over the previous year because the plan is to do this once every year. I'll add some language to that effect to the OP.
    Ah! That would change my understanding of the question as I was already past hip at the start of this year. I don’t think I shall change my basic answer though. I still dodge between all the longer lengths and doubt how long it can grow/take care of it properly! My main goal is still MTL...

Type
    1b/F/ii

Ahh, very nice, polls! I joined LHC last January (yay, almost a year ago) and quite quickly decided my goal is Classic. Basically that hasn't changed - BUT there is a chance I won't grow to Classic, if my ends get bad. And there also is a chance I will grow past Classic, if my ends stay nice. But - for this year, my answers "my goal has not changed" and "I'm still growing" are valid.

EDIT: Hmmm... should I have answered "New to LHC and haven't had a goal before" instead of "my goal has not changed" since I joined and set the goal around January 15th 2020? neko_kawaii, can you work your magic?
    Last edited by SnowSpot; January 2nd, 2021 at 04:07 AM.
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL CL
    On a Long Hair Journey since 10/2018

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Well, if we're talking about the previous year, then I'm just still working towards it.

In the time I've been at LHC? My goal length shifted from waist to hip, and has usually stayed there even though I've cut it up to shoulder length four or five times (I NEVER LEARN). In the last year or so I've been toying with BCL or TB (the longest it's ever been was just touching BCL), but my firm goal is to get all of it to hip, including my undershave. The undershave is currently around collarbone so it falls out of braids and tangles and drives me up the wall.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

When I decided to grow my virgin hair, summer 2019, I understood my goal was classic. A solid classic, and it's my goal now too.
    This year I grew from solid WL to almost BCL, definitely still growing.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye