Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Waist by the end of 2021

Default Re: Waist by the end of 2021

Yay I think I'm joining this one, this would be my first time aiming for a goal in a specific timeframe too . I'll be aiming for WL stretched, I probably won't make it but I can hope. I'm barely APL+ rigth now but I think by december I'll be 2-3cm from WL, maybe I'll have a growth spurt and make it on time

My hair is 62cm (~24.5") and here's my starting picture. Maybe I'll try to take a better one where you can see my waist

Curly:
    Buzz~NL~SL~APL~BSL~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | BSL | WL | HL| TBL | Classic

Length
    3.9/24/30
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Hey guys! May I join? I don't k ow if I can reach waist by December 2021, but I am willing to try (and hope)
    I am currently at 63,5cm, 3 cm till BSL But from BSL to waist I think I have only a good 10cm. So just maybe I can make it to waist this year 🙂

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Hi! I joined to Hip by 2021 but I'll join here too. Thanks to my anatomy, my waist and hip are almost the same, they are barely 1 inch apart...

There's my current situation, BSL stretched, and BSL to waist is not that long for me. Though I think it's not so apparent in that picture where my waist and hip actually are.

I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    Chin/MBL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

I was in the 2020 thread, but I cut off all the died ends last year. I'm super glad I did that, but now it's time to buckle up and get to WL. I'm at APL+ at the moment and if I tip my head back I'm at waist, so if I microtrim I might make it this year .
    > Growing since 01-01-2018 <
    ChL - NL - SL- CBL- APL - MBL- BSL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Saraesa & CuteCrow, I'm glad someone else is aiming for stretched length! I hesitated before starting the thread because my end goal won't be visible, but this is very encouraging c:
    ears | shoulders | APL | SBL | waist (curly)
    ears | shoulders | APL | SBL | waist (stretched)
    Prounouns: they/them only, please!

Length
    sl/mbl/tb
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

I think I might make it, so I’m in!
    -ladycaladium

so far from tailbone!

Type
    3c/M/C/ii/iii

Ynne I'm obsessed with you hair. the shine, the curls, the color. Hair goals. If I had your hair at waist length, I'd spend all day/night in the mirror.
    Lady Saraesa Sweet Maiden of the Beautiful Winds in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Quote Originally Posted by ynne View Post
    Hi! As the title says, my personal goal is to reach waist+ by the end of 2021 (I didn't want to limit it to Christmas or any other specific holiday). It's the first time I'm aiming for a specific milestone within a set timeframe. I'm hoping it will be a good length for some new comfortable updos, and it's a step closer towards the end goal of reaching waist with curly hair.

Anyone else aiming for waist now?

(I noticed several other such threads, but none for this specific time/length combo. Let me know if I overlooked it, though, so they could be merged!)
    I would love to reach waist while curly. It's already waist when stretched but I have a lot of shrinkage. Idk if I can do it in 12 months but I hope so. I'm going to keep the manipulation to a minimum this year.

Length
    SL/?/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

meeee! i’m just about at BSL but i believe i can make it!!

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

I'm in! I'm at BSL+ and only about an inch away from waist stretched now, but I will be trimming after the first 6 month no trims challenge so that may take me back a few months depending on the state of my hair.

I'd love love love to get to waist unstretched by the end of 2021, and I think it's do-able!
    Next goal: 34" - Hip