Thread: Hair Discussion! How can I improve my damaged hair from color?

Default Hair Discussion! How can I improve my damaged hair from color?

My hair type is curling, was this jet black. My fiance wanted me to change my style, I got streaks in ash gold color two years ago, my hair got rough. Anyway, I tried to take care of them but, after one year of that at my wedding, I had changed my color into ash green. Oh my God...this time my hair started falling down, and my volume became too low, and my hair got frizzy. I was chopped rough part of my hair and starts using hair oiling with coconut oil and castor oil. Now it is going better.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Hair Discussion! How can I improve my damaged hair from color?

Quote Originally Posted by georgierodger View Post
    My hair type is curling, was this jet black. My fiance wanted me to change my style, I got streaks in ash gold color two years ago, my hair got rough. Anyway, I tried to take care of them but, after one year of that at my wedding, I had changed my color into ash green. Oh my God...this time my hair started falling down, and my volume became too low, and my hair got frizzy. I was chopped rough part of my hair and starts using hair oiling with coconut oil and castor oil. Now it is going better.
    Welcome to the forum.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Hair Discussion! How can I improve my damaged hair from color?

I'm glad the oiling is helping your hair. I remember the struggle of growing out damage from harsh chemicals dyes and I'm not a fast grower so it took ages. Heavy oiling prewash and light oiling post wash were staples for me.
    The heart would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears.