Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleting My Account??

Length
    BSL/Hip/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Deleting My Account??

Hello, I have decided for personal reasons that I need to delete my account. How would I do that?

Also this is nothing personal to anyone here. For a very personal reason I feel the need to delete my account, and I don't want anyone to feel like they might have made me feel unwelcome here or anything like that. This community has been nothing but welcoming, but for personal reasons I feel like I need to delete this account or have it deleted. Thank you!
    "But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering." - 1 Corinthians 11:15
    BSL-->Midback Length-->(nearly) Hip--->Hip with even hem--->Classic

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Deleting My Account??

Only a mod can close it permanently for you. Try messaging one of them?
    All the best to you

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I moved this to Site Support.

If your account is closed, you will never be able to have another account again. Are you certain you want it closed?
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    BSL/Hip/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    I moved this to Site Support.

If your account is closed, you will never be able to have another account again. Are you certain you want it closed?
    I'm thinking it over right now. This site is a wonderful resource but at the same time it ay be better for me to leave, I'm not sure. I'm juggling with the choices right now
    "But if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering." - 1 Corinthians 11:15
    BSL-->Midback Length-->(nearly) Hip--->Hip with even hem--->Classic

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

If you decide you just need a break but would like to come back when you have more time we can help you with that too.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Student of long hair care squirrrel's Avatar
    Length
    24/45.7/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by fieldsofflowers View Post
    I'm thinking it over right now. This site is a wonderful resource but at the same time it ay be better for me to leave, I'm not sure. I'm juggling with the choices right now
    I completely understand your conundrum. Do you feel that you need the finality of it being closed? I sometimes go away for months at a time: in 2019 I don’t have a single hair related picture. In fact, I don’t think I thought much about hair from around August of 2018 to February of 2020. I walked away from the site completely for this time frame, if not longer. My profile was ready and waiting on my return when I was ready to be more active again. Maybe this is a possibility for you? There will always be a core group who remain the same and lots of new accounts springing up with new people to get to know.

Completely up to you. If you feel that the closure of closing the account is going to be beneficial then go for that, but if it’s more about making space to deal with other things right now then I would consider leaving your options open.

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

^Me too. I've gone on several long breaks when I just couldn't let hair pull my attention. Of course I'm glad I didn't shut that door completely now that I can and want to be active here. Personally, I would only consider closing your account if you can't resist coming on here and that is somehow harmful to you.

I wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

^ Me 3, I’d been away for I’m not sure how many years till this year. I’m glad I didn’t close my account.
    Hello

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Can't say I have ever been away. But I'd leave the door open. Just don't access the account.

The thing is, you are only allowed one account, ever, per lifetime, so I would not delete it, but instead take a (big) break. And you can then come back, whenever. If there's support you need, anything we can help with, always!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

How is this possible? Does using a different email not create a new account? And other IPs?
    WL - HL - TBL - CL - FTL