Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic length by Yule/ Christmas 2021

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Classic length by Yule/ Christmas 2021

Hello strawberrywine! Thank you for the warm welcome! It's at 22" inches now so I think it's doable to make it to classic next year. Yes, the movie the merrier is true!

Length
    24/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyponies View Post
    Thanks for making the thread, strawberrywine

I think I fall into this group too, will have to have an updated look at my measurements but up till now “about the same as squirrrel” has worked great lol.

Love these threads for a bit of mutual well-wishing and encouragement. Happy growing all
    *laughs*. Yes, that has been about right over the last year. Has been a fun journey together.

ETA: if I grow similarly to last year, the spreadsheet I have suggests that mid August is when I can expect to reach classic, and approximately a year from then to mid-thigh, I think, so it might be that I reach classic a little after you get there again Ylva.

I look forward to seeing how your growth goes Dark.

When I think about it, when I first joined, at around bsl length, it was the people growing towards classic that I ‘looked up to’. Of course, one of those was Sarahlabyrinth, so you can see how far some of them have grown in the time. Interesting to finally reach this stage myself.
    Last edited by squirrrel; December 28th, 2020 at 09:49 AM.

Length
    Chin/TBL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by squirrrel View Post
    I usually trim annually, around this time, though Iím pondering putting it off this year. I know all about split ends too. Usually somewhere up the length. Thatís frustrating!
    Those ones are so annoying! I can do regular trims but I am still going to have to S&D to get those ones that decide to split inches up the hair shaft

Length
    Chin/TBL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

When I think about it, when I first joined, at around bsl length, it was the people growing towards classic that I ‘looked up to’. Of course, one of those was Sarahlabyrinth, so you can see how far some of them have grown in the time. Interesting to finally reach this stage myself.
    I always admired classic length hair but never thought I could get that long myself. It feels strange now I am finally approaching it and I still get a bit shocked sometimes when I let my hair down and see how it is

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I usually trim annually, around this time, though Iím pondering putting it off this year. I know all about split ends too. Usually somewhere up the length. Thatís frustrating!
    I try my best not to let split ends go up the length. By means, I try not to do things to to cause split ends tro travel up the length. Because, I really hate trimming.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrywine View Post
    I always admired classic length hair but never thought I could get that long myself. It feels strange now I am finally approaching it and I still get a bit shocked sometimes when I let my hair down and see how it is
    I've also always admired classic length hair too I kinda thought that I could have hair that long but my mom would often tell me, "You can't ever grow hair that long!" But she has often and is still telling me stories of how both my aunt and late cousin on my dad's side of the family who had hair as long as classic length or a little pass it. But after all of these years up until now I've never believed her saying that my hair can't ever grow that long. Because, she's never tried it. Is your length the longest it has ever been?

Length
    Short/Neck+/Floor

I never understood what was so great about classic when I first joined but now there is something so satisfying about having hair long enough to sit on. I'm almost at bottom of neck so can't join but good luck to you all!

I think classic is in the realm of possibility for me this next year. I know the inches I trimmed off over the summer are definitely back and then a little bit more, so yeah... classic is a good goal for 2021!

Length
    24/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I look forward to seeing your progress Bacs.

Length
    Chin/TBL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I've also always admired classic length hair too I kinda thought that I could have hair that long but my mom would often tell me, "You can't ever grow hair that long!" But she has often and is still telling me stories of how both my aunt and late cousin on my dad's side of the family who had hair as long as classic length or a little pass it. But after all of these years up until now I've never believed her saying that my hair can't ever grow that long. Because, she's never tried it. Is your length the longest it has ever been?
    You never know how long your hair can get until you try! Yes my hair is the longest it's ever been and I am curious to see just how much longer it will grow. How about you Dark 40, is MBL your longest yet?