Thread: I’m getting logged out when I go to a new page

Length
    ?/20"/?
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Default I’m getting logged out when I go to a new page

Hello!
    I’ve been a member since 2006 but I haven’t been active in a few years. My name and password are still valid and I can log in, but for some reason I’m getting automatically logged out when I click on new pages though I guess it could be a timed issue. It happens pretty quickly, though. Do I need to update my password or my profile to resolve this? I want to become more involved in the community again but can’t seem to stay logged in long enough to really participate in conversations.
    Thank you! - Julia
    If you don't believe there's a price for this sweet paradise, just remind me to show you the scars. -Bob Dylan

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: I’m getting logged out when I go to a new page

First, make sure that you check the "remember me" box when you log in. That is the main culprit. If you are still experiencing the issue after that, it may be due to a bad cookie. Delete all cookies associated with LHC and log back in with that box checked.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*