Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 238

Thread: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

  1. #71
    Member curlqueenjadine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    46
    Length
    SL/SL/TL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexana View Post
    Cute curls! 😊
    Quote Originally Posted by mary_whitney View Post
    Love your curls and, also, that top did you do the stitching?
    Thankyou! I got the curls from my dad I did not, i would love to know how to embroider though!

  2. #72
    Member WavyWannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Age
    22
    Posts
    161
    Length
    Waist/TBL/Hmm
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Not sure if I qualify because I won't be growing this year, but I think it would be cool to see the thickness travel down my back.
    I didn't manage to get a picture with proper lighting, so here are the best candidates from the "too bright" and "too dark" categories
    Midback ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Buttcrack ~ Tailbone! ~ Classic ~ Fingertip? ~ Knee??
    Now happily maintaining tailbone length. I'm not done growing though... Just waiting for my ends to thicken

  3. #73
    Member draysmir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    674
    Length
    SL/MTL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyWannabe View Post
    Not sure if I qualify because I won't be growing this year, but I think it would be cool to see the thickness travel down my back.
    I didn't manage to get a picture with proper lighting, so here are the best candidates from the "too bright" and "too dark" categories
    I love watching people's thickness travel down their length!

    I previously measured my hair thickness down my length, at each major milestone, to see if my thickness travelled down as it grew (it did). If you enjoy comparing numbers, maybe that is something you could do too.
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl - kl

    48"

  4. #74
    Member WavyWannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    France
    Age
    22
    Posts
    161
    Length
    Waist/TBL/Hmm
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    That's a great idea! I love neat charts and tables, and having numeric evidence in addition to visual evidence that my ends are thickening could be more motivating
    Midback ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Buttcrack ~ Tailbone! ~ Classic ~ Fingertip? ~ Knee??
    Now happily maintaining tailbone length. I'm not done growing though... Just waiting for my ends to thicken

  5. #75
    Member lakhesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    City of Gold
    Posts
    347
    Length
    BSL/CL/?
    Type
    1a/F/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Starting the year super close to classic, but not quite there yet
    (I don't like the ends, but I almost always have more wavy hair from a braid/bun so it is usually not this visible )


  6. #76
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    15
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    I don't know whether I can post photo's yet since I don't have that many posts yet but I would love to join when I can!

  7. #77
    Member illicitlizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    'Straya
    Age
    24
    Posts
    710
    Length
    0.5"/25"/HL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwendolynn View Post
    I don't know whether I can post photo's yet since I don't have that many posts yet but I would love to join when I can!
    You can always post a link using a photo hosting website like imgur (many other options, google to find a good one) that's what I do. There are many different ways to post pics without uploading them directly to this site
    No trim challenge second half of 2020. Goal is growing 'long', healthy, undyed hair after a buzz in Jan '18.
    Buzz-SL[18"]-APL[21"]-BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[32"]

  8. #78
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    58,902
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Quote Originally Posted by curlqueenjadine View Post
    So here it is, the first time I've ever photo documented my hair growth journey! I have a tendency to grow from SL in January then for some reason I end up chopping from BSL to SL again in November... trying to stop it by holding myself accountable this year! Iwill endeavour to post every month
    Yep that looks more like 2c/3a (look at that ringlet in back) to me!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  9. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    632
    Length
    16/32.5/50
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    So much beautiful hair here!

  10. #80
    Member Strands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    San Diegan in Iowa
    Posts
    414
    Length
    27.5"/35"/36"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

    Default Re: 2021 Monthly Length Photo Project

    Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    Starting the year super close to classic, but not quite there yet
    (I don't like the ends, but I almost always have more wavy hair from a braid/bun so it is usually not this visible )

    Wow your hair is so stunning! How far would you say you have left to go until you are at classic?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •