Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

  1. #41

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
    Oh, any product can't make curly hair! Different is with HOW you care about hair. If your hair have potential it show your curls.


    With my hair - it have potential to be curly, but if I use this potential... we have huge tangles. So I choose be not absolutely happy with flat hair than not be absolutely happy with curly hair .

    Maybe I try again when I fix my hair from fluffs - I have problem with that from many years, but it's better than earlier . Especial because my personal, privet problem with hairs was about brushing! My hair couldn't be ok without brush 2 times per day.

    honestly, if my hair wants to be straight, wavy, or curly I'm absolutely fine with that. but the problem with mine is the poof/fluff thing cause it to make my hair looks and feels dry

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    46
    Length
    20/20/25

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Hey i m a boy but i have natural curls on my hair and i would just say that i wish it was more straight sometimes xD ! but i wish you all the luck and advice ! even if i dont provide very good tips, feel free to message me if you want ^^

  3. #43

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JUJU568 View Post
    Hey i m a boy but i have natural curls on my hair and i would just say that i wish it was more straight sometimes xD ! but i wish you all the luck and advice ! even if i dont provide very good tips, feel free to message me if you want ^^
    Hi, of course, everyone is welcomed here and appreciate your support

  4. #44
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    58,140
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leena View Post
    yes I'm doing that, but i was referring to Bonsai comment if what happened to her is because certain products
    Ah OK; sorry for the misunderstanding. Glad you are using styling stuff.

    Do you perhaps have a picture of your hair when it is styled? (from the back is how we usually take pics, your head is enough). Maybe we can help you out a little more (a lot more) once we know what we're dealing with because if you are styling... there is actually not much more you can do.

    What products are you using? I hope not just an alcohol based gel. Because if so, that explains a *lot*!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  5. #45

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Ah OK; sorry for the misunderstanding. Glad you are using styling stuff.

    Do you perhaps have a picture of your hair when it is styled? (from the back is how we usually take pics, your head is enough). Maybe we can help you out a little more (a lot more) once we know what we're dealing with because if you are styling... there is actually not much more you can do.

    What products are you using? I hope not just an alcohol based gel. Because if so, that explains a *lot*!

    Oh please no need to apologize

    sure I will take a picture and upload it here.
    No till this day i'm not really convinced of using products like gels or mousses even though there are types now with alcohol-free but still I don't think they are good for hair.

    only leave-in/oil and curling cream

  6. #46
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    58,140
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leena View Post
    Oh please no need to apologize

    sure I will take a picture and upload it here.
    No till this day i'm not really convinced of using products like gels or mousses even though there are types now with alcohol-free but still I don't think they are good for hair.

    only leave-in/oil and curling cream
    I myself (see signature) use the LOC/LCO method for styling. The link to that thread is in my signature, should you want to read up on it.

    I use either leave-in, gel, serum or curl cream, gel, serum. It gives great results. The thing is, you don't need to use that much for it to work well, as you are layering multiple products.

    What are the products you are using currently?
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  7. #47

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I myself (see signature) use the LOC/LCO method for styling. The link to that thread is in my signature, should you want to read up on it.

    I use either leave-in, gel, serum or curl cream, gel, serum. It gives great results. The thing is, you don't need to use that much for it to work well, as you are layering multiple products.

    What are the products you are using currently?


    yes I'm familiar with the LOC/LCO methods and I would say I tried both but I'm sticking with LCO since I feel my hair is more moisturized using this method.


    products are:


    1/ Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Cream

    [IMG][/IMG]

    2/ also i'm using the oil treatment from the same brand.


    3/ I used to use the Argan oil Serum but i stopped since i saw some info that serums actually dry out the hair

    [IMG][/IMG]


    4/ Agadir Argan Oil Curl Creme

    [IMG][/IMG]

    however, I did not like how my hair feels after it (crunchy/dry)

    AFTER I stumble upon the Glycryin theory and how it can actually make frizz in hot climate i went and bought these two products that have NO glycerin in them



    1/ Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk

    [IMG][/IMG]



    2/ Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #48
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    58,140
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Should have told us from the start. Your first post sounds like someone who isn't even up with the curly girl method. And now... look at all of this.

    I think you are going to be *very happy* with the change in products! I don't "believe" in the first set, and have confidence in the 2nd set! A lot of people like this combo, even though I haven't personally tried it. I think it's gonna do wonders!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

  9. #49

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Should have told us from the start. Your first post sounds like someone who isn't even up with the curly girl method. And now... look at all of this.

    I think you are going to be *very happy* with the change in products! I don't "believe" in the first set, and have confidence in the 2nd set! A lot of people like this combo, even though I haven't personally tried it. I think it's gonna do wonders!

    It wasn't in my first post but I did mention it after " that I follow the curly girl methods"
    However, here is why I feel a little frustrated because I do follow every step and tips of curly girl methods but end up with poofiness

    could you please say why you think the first products were not good? have you tried any of themthem?

  10. #50
    LHC FairyGodMum lapushka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    58,140
    Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

    Default Re: CALL to all Girls, I need your advice !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leena View Post
    It wasn't in my first post but I did mention it after " that I follow the curly girl methods"
    However, here is why I feel a little frustrated because I do follow every step and tips of curly girl methods but end up with poofiness

    could you please say why you think the first products were not good? have you tried any of themthem?
    Because Moroccan oil products are very expensive and vastly overrated. My own opinion. I have no experience with these, but I follow a lot of curly girls on YT and they don't use those at all; the Camille Rose products however are very popular amongst the curly girl community on YT.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •