Thread: Hi from the Czech long hair community :)

Cool Hi from the Czech long hair community :)

Hello all,
    Just wanted to send you all a biiiiig HI from the Czech longhair community of which I'm an admin together with about 8 moderators. We're at http://www.dlouhevlasy.cz , have been around for 2.5 years and now have about 2000 members and over 50000 forum posts (for a country of 10 million people this is not "bad" ). Our focus is similar like yours. And yes, we also have a large offtopic discussion area, user profiles and member galleries. Currently are building an e-shop and public galleries.
    I've always been lurking at your community for inspiration on both longhair related as well as forum-management related and will stay (as a registered member now ). I wish you and your admins all the best =)
    Cheers,
    aha

---
    Dlouhevlasy.cz: Czech Long Hair Community

Length
    buzz/hip/hip
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

Hello from the neighbourhood! It's great that you found us.
    I clicked through to your site but I couldn't find the galleries straight away. Given that most people here won't speak Czech, perhaps you could give a direct link or explain how to find the parts that don't rely on language skills

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Hi Aha!
    Your site looks good -- wish I could read Czech!
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Quote Originally Posted by levelek View Post
    Hello from the neighbourhood! It's great that you found us.
    I clicked through to your site but I couldn't find the galleries straight away. Given that most people here won't speak Czech, perhaps you could give a direct link or explain how to find the parts that don't rely on language skills
    Hi Levelek - the user profiles open up when you click a user name or it can be accessed from the "Lide" tab (People). We have a limitation similar like what's on Longhaircommunity - the profiles and galleries are open only for registered users. We'll also introduce the forum post limit (but will start at 5 posts, to play it easy ). I'm considering re-opening our English forum and perhaps making the interface bi-lingual.. sometime in the future.

Length
    Neck/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Hi, and welcome to the boards.