Thread: Hello!

Length
    0.25/50/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: Hello!

Welcome!

I will crawl out from your screen

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    APL/WL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by andreea_since95 View Post
    I've been a member for quite some time now, always reading other's posts but never posting anything myself. I've been trying to grow out my hair for a year now and I started from shoulder length. A month ago, the hairdresser I usually go to, cut my hair shorter than I wanted, not to mention she also used the flat iron on a very high setting (I could smell my hair burning) and I personally never use heat in my hair. So that was a major setback in my hair journey. It feels like I'll never get past shoulder length. My hair was also bleached a year ago (I've got highlights) , so the ends are always dry. I have to use argan oil every day and I've recently started wearing my hair up in a bun in hopes that it will somehow protect it.

I hope to meet new people here and share experiences about our hair journeys. Hopefully, I'll make some friends along the way. Have a great day everybody, and stay healthy!

Hello & welcome! Sounds like you are doing all the right things - I used to have very damaged hair and it's taken a few years but now it is very healthy. There's lots of tips and tricks around for you to pick and choose from.. a bit of experimentation at times but judging from your avatar your hair looks healthy and will grow out in no time
    Keep going, keep growing

Length
    chin/shld/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Thank you and thank you! Your words mean a lot to me

Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

andreea_since95 welcome! Your hair cutting experience sounds terrible... I am sure you can grow out any damage. And with patience and care, I'm sure you can reach waist length. Long hair is very achievable and you're in the right place to learn how.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Hi and welcome I m also new here

Length
    chin/shld/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    andreea_since95 welcome! Your hair cutting experience sounds terrible... I am sure you can grow out any damage. And with patience and care, I'm sure you can reach waist length. Long hair is very achievable and you're in the right place to learn how.
    Thank you for the warm welcome! You're right, when it comes to hair advice, there's no better place to be than here. Also, I love seeing other people's hair progress.

Quote Originally Posted by lovely26 View Post
    Hi and welcome I m also new here
    Hi! Welcome to you too I hope you'll achieve your goal and get lots of inspiration from these beautiful people!