Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *waves hello*

Length
    Hip/CL+/Lazy
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: *waves hello*

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Welcome here! Don't be afraid of grey Hair, it's really pretty, like silver tinsel!
    Oh, I love that description! I’ve been trying to tell myself it’s just natural highlights - I just wish it’d grow in more evenly rather than doing the patchy temple thing. But I’m committing myself to going natural. It’s been over 5 years since I’ve put so much as a semi-permanent rinse through my hair, so I’m not going back now.

Length
    Hip/CL+/Lazy
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    Welcome! Your hair sounds epic. I think grey long hair is especially beautiful, and I aim to have the same when I'm older!

Do you have a vision for your length?
    Well, sometime I’ll work out how to post a pic and show you all - I’m nowhere near the full grey yet (I kinda wish I was rather than this patchy temple stuff).

As for how long would I like to go? I guess I’m tempted to see how long I can go. I’ve usually trimmed it back to a sort of mid back length when it’s started to look a bit ratty at the edges, so anything after tailbone is uncharted territory for me. For now, I’m just going to trim the split ends and see how I go.

Welcome to the forum