Thread: poppy seed oil anyone use it?

Default poppy seed oil anyone use it?

hey peeps, so i used poppy seed oil in my concoction that i use for my beard oil,
    i was wondering does anyone else use poppy seed oil?

dont see it being mentioned much

Default Re: poppy seed oil anyone use it?

anyone?????????

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I have seen this in the shops before and was intrigued but the brand was one that in general produces cheap low quality oils so I didn't trust buying it.
    I have quite a few oils that I love so haven't felt the need to look into poppy seed oil but am now curious again.

Length
    Waist/3 ft./6ft.
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

I know you best be Damn careful with poppy seeds in ANYTHING - they can cause FALSE POSITIVE results on drug tests!! I was made to suffer horribly because I ate too many 'Everything' bagels and couldn't prove a negative. The only hope might be a hair test(but those are quite pricey, among other concerns) but I think that might be a problem if your hair is where you apply it.

I'm advising against LOOKING at anything poppy related if the Orwellian horror of state seizure of your bodily fluids is a part of your life...

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Derelict View Post
    I know you best be Damn careful with poppy seeds in ANYTHING - they can cause FALSE POSITIVE results on drug tests!! I was made to suffer horribly because I ate too many 'Everything' bagels and couldn't prove a negative. The only hope might be a hair test(but those are quite pricey, among other concerns) but I think that might be a problem if your hair is where you apply it.

I'm advising against LOOKING at anything poppy related if the Orwellian horror of state seizure of your bodily fluids is a part of your life...
    I was just reading a blog post that warned about pastries with poppy seeds giving a false negative in drug tests. Personally I've never actually had a drug test but you are wise to warn others of the risk.

That girl with the hair The-Young-Maid's Avatar
    Length
    ./FTL+/KNEE
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I didn't realize poppy seed oil was readily available for cosmetics. I've only seen it for use in oil painting.
    No Trim 2019/20/21 . Use It Up 2019/20/21 . Daily wash w/Sulfates and Cones. Coconut oil . CL 2019-FTL 2020-KNEE 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Derelict View Post

really? didnt know that

Quote Originally Posted by The-Young-Maid View Post
    I didn't realize poppy seed oil was readily available for cosmetics. I've only seen it for use in oil painting.
    yea its avilable freely here in the uk at most asian grocery stores, its i suppose a carrier oil due to it being more 'runnier' and a thinnish oil