Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

  1. #11
    Member Hellebore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    California
    Age
    35
    Posts
    347
    Length
    12/32ish/Thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    I am always on the hunt for unique hair weaponry.

    About the only thing I have to offer is a 4 prong Padauk Jeterfork. The total length is 5", with 4" prongs. I wish it worked in my hair but just doesn't .
    Finally at waist! Now for the journey to TBL and beyond.

  2. #12
    Member Feral_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Oop North, UK
    Posts
    1,608
    Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    My holy grail hair toy quest doesnít have a name... I just would like a plain aluminium / brushed silver type hair stick, no longer than 5 inches long.

    No twists, carvings, glitter, stones, hammering, fancy-ness. Minimalist and Plain! So difficult to find plain stuff

  3. #13
    Member elise.autumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    US
    Age
    24
    Posts
    663
    Length
    BSL/CL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Hellebore ooh if Milady doesn't want it, I may... Please send me a message if you don't have a taker and would like to sell it!

    Feral_ have you seen Quattro? Maybe this or this is similar to what you're describing.
    You are a beautiful creation! Psalm 139

  4. #14
    Member Mariekeeee14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The Netherregions
    Posts
    477
    Length
    BSL/MBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    My holy grail hair toy quest doesn’t have a name... I just would like a plain aluminium / brushed silver type hair stick, no longer than 5 inches long.

    No twists, carvings, glitter, stones, hammering, fancy-ness. Minimalist and Plain! So difficult to find plain stuff
    If you find one, please let us know cause that sounds divine! Most hair forks and sticks aren’t shiny and silver enough for my taste.

    So thanks elise.autumn for the links but I suspect the same goes for Feral_

  5. #15
    Member Feral_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Oop North, UK
    Posts
    1,608
    Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post

    Feral_ have you seen Quattro? Maybe this or this is similar to what you're describing.
    Yes, those are exactly what I’m after! I searched Etsy but only the UK, so that shop didn’t show - I’ve favourited it now! I’ll have to save up as the shipping makes them quite expensive. Thank you

  6. #16
    Member Mariekeeee14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The Netherregions
    Posts
    477
    Length
    BSL/MBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    Yes, those are exactly what I’m after! I searched Etsy but only the UK, so that shop didn’t show - I’ve favourited it now! I’ll have to save up as the shipping makes them quite expensive. Thank you
    I’m glad I stand corrected!

  7. #17
    Member Feral_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Oop North, UK
    Posts
    1,608
    Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    If you find one, please let us know cause that sounds divine! Most hair forks and sticks arenít shiny and silver enough for my taste.
    Have you seen these forks? https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7997...l-with-desired

  8. #18
    Member Finda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    595
    Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    My holy grail hair toy quest doesnít have a name... I just would like a plain aluminium / brushed silver type hair stick, no longer than 5 inches long.

    No twists, carvings, glitter, stones, hammering, fancy-ness. Minimalist and Plain! So difficult to find plain stuff
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6090...ctive_14&crt=1

    Is this too much hammering for you?

  9. #19
    Member Mariekeeee14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The Netherregions
    Posts
    477
    Length
    BSL/MBL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral_ View Post
    I had not, perhaps! Thank you

  10. #20
    Member Feral_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Oop North, UK
    Posts
    1,608
    Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

    Default Re: Find Your Unicorn/Holy Grail Hairtoy Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6090...ctive_14&crt=1

    Is this too much hammering for you?
    *whispers* yes
    But thank you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •