Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two ficarre's I want to trade for 60th street forks or something special

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Default Re: Two ficarre's I want to trade for 60th street forks or something special

Amapola, I'm so glad you helped me and urged me to keep trying. I don't know why it suddenly does work, but I slept with my ficarre today and it was a Breeze. Also with loading wood blocks, it holds like a rock. This what I was hoping for! So thank you so much!

And I also think they look fabulous, I love your profile picture. It was one of the reasons I decided to ask for a ficarre, while I was still in a lurking mode. It's grip and elegance.

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Two ficarre's I want to trade for 60th street forks or something special

This has been a surprisingly helpful thread. Thank you Amapola for the tips on using a Ficcare and Ada-banana I’m really happy that you are having success with your new Ficcares! I’m enjoying mine more often now.

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has been helped :-). Great that you enjoy it more often now, bokeh.

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Farmer/lumberjill here - You mentioned wanting to find a braided bun. My go to for slippery just won't stay in place days is a braided nautilus. Most days I wear a log roll (but that does take a lot of length, I think I started to be able to do them around tailbone or classic), but there are days when even I just can't seem to find a comfy hold, and then it is the nautilus to the rescue. It is also my go to for running, weight lifting, yoga, etc. I like using the Ficcare on the farm since it is strong and doesn't stick out, so it is easy to put a Buff or bandana on to keep my hair from getting filled with dirt and sawdust.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

I so look forward to a braided nautalius chronis, but now I just don't have the length for it.
    I think it looks beautiful when you have the length to coil several braids over a ficarre.
    Still wearing my ficarre everyday, slips sometimes and hurts sometimes, but now I just adjust them.