Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TBL By Christmas 2021

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: TBL By Christmas 2021

What are your plans? No trimming until then?

I made a promise that I wouldn't cut my hair for a whole year anyway so I think now I just have to be patient but it feels like it's never gonna get there.
    SL ~ APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Length
    27.5"/33/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Okay here’s my update!

The bottom hem of my shirt is BCL more or less, so I have about 6” to go to get to true tailbone.

Measured today and got 33” which is what I got last time I measured, whenever that was. Which obviously means I didn’t measure correctly last time. Still disappointing though.
    Last edited by knobbly; March 4th, 2021 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added correct image
    HL now, current goal is Classic
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by knobbly View Post
    Okay here’s my update!

The bottom hem of my shirt is BCL more or less, so I have about 6” to go to get to true tailbone.

Measured today and got 33” which is what I got last time I measured, whenever that was. Which obviously means I didn’t measure correctly last time. Still disappointing though.
    Congrats on the update! Yeah, you are definitely 6" from tailbone. BTW, your hair is growing beautifully!

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post

I made a promise that I wouldn't cut my hair for a whole year anyway so I think now I just have to be patient but it feels like it's never gonna get there.
    I also have no plans in trimming or cutting my hair anymore this year either! I'm not going to trim anymore off unless it really needs it, and that is not too often. Yeah, I know that feeling of it feeling like it will never get there but don't worry. It will get there sooner than you think.

Length
    27.5"/33/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Okay here’s my update!

I accidentally added the image from last November instead of from earlier this week. Now this post makes sense! 1” to BCL and another 5” to get to TBL. This is what I get for posting while watching TV.
    Weekly wash alternating SLES with sulfate-free, bbb enthusiast, sealing all the moisture in with *gasp!* baby oil! No trimming 2021 (first half)

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post

I tried the no trim 2020, but made it to May so I’m not gonna be that ambitious now, I’m starting smaller with no trim 2021 but first half... if I make it, I might to for the second half, but you’ve seen my hair. If the ends thin out too much, I’ll trim
    Okay here’s my update!

Yeah, that doesn’t sound right. But if measured by yourself, it can happen. Whenever I do it myself I get more than it is. So I nag my hubby to do it, every 1st of the month, and I write it down in my journal. So I’ll know exactly by the end of the year how much it grew
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Okay heres my update!

The bottom hem of my shirt is BCL more or less, so I have about 6 to go to get to true tailbone.

Measured today and got 33 which is what I got last time I measured, whenever that was. Which obviously means I didnt measure correctly last time. Still disappointing though.

How tall are you? I have never been able to measure the overall length of my own hair with any real confidence / sense of accuracy so I just... stopped. visual markers seem good enough to me.
    artist, lover, general mystic; maker of many things
    current length: hip / current goal: tbl

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I am at 37 inches and I started measuring by myself like 2-3 inches ago, before it was too difficult.
    Next Goal: TBL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    27.5"/33/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post

How tall are you? I have never been able to measure the overall length of my own hair with any real confidence / sense of accuracy so I just... stopped. visual markers seem good enough to me.
    Haha I am SHORT and short waisted. Like I’m 5’ tall but can usually fit into regular length pants. Definitely need to buy petites if I’m buying a tailored shirt, though.

Yeah I had been measuring it myself, and very sporadically, not making note of how often, just changing it in my member info that appears in the left side over there. I should have my spouse measure it monthly like Belgrade Beauty does. I’m not an obsessive personality I don’t think; it would be interesting to see if I have growth seasons or spurts, and measuring regularly is the only way to make note of that.

Length
    chin/hip/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Haha I am SHORT and short waisted. Like Im 5 tall but can usually fit into regular length pants. Definitely need to buy petites if Im buying a tailored shirt, though.

Yeah I had been measuring it myself, and very sporadically, not making note of how often, just changing it in my member info that appears in the left side over there. I should have my spouse measure it monthly like Belgrade Beauty does. Im not an obsessive personality I dont think; it would be interesting to see if I have growth seasons or spurts, and measuring regularly is the only way to make note of that.
    Lolol I never envied my shorter comrades (except when buying jeans!) until coming here - Im 57+ and long waisted!

I guess for me the monthly photos help enough to see if Im having fits or spurts. 🧐