Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are you looking for?

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Default Re: What are you looking for?

I don't have a price in mind, but I feel sure we can come to a reasonable agreement.

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by enting View Post
    If you don't mind making an account, a friend of mine in the US told me that aliexpress has less expensive scarves. If you do a search that includes "hijab" there are a lot of results that may not come up with just "scarf". They're really not expensive where I live because so many people wear them, but I'm not really shopping in person nowadays due to pandemic. A lot of my scarves I bought locally for under $10, many were even closer to $3 each. Thrift/secondhand stores in America sometimes have them inexpensively, but that's probably also going to depend on what people in your area are giving away. Let me know if you want me to help you look around on the internet for affordable ones, I'm happy to do that.
    Thanks so much for the heads up! I'll check around on aliexpress and the thrift store (well, once our mega spike unspikes itself).

Length
    42/46/51/56
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    imalda looking at your length and thickness stats you may find forks work better than sticks. Not that I'm intentionally trying to enable you, but just as a tip
    Thank you! I am also open to being enabled
    TL ~ CL ~ FTL ~ KL ~ ??