Alpenlandkunst
    Dragomira haarschmuck
    Windsongattic
    Outnumbered novelties

Other:
    Thall Werkstatt
    Kiehls Klunker
    Jojoli
    I tried to locate Jojoli but only found this website, is it correct? And is this the right Kiehls Klunker? (It's on etsy, so I'm unsure, but they do sell hair accessories!)

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Hairtoys in Europe / EU

I don’t know where my brain was when I was making that post, sorry. Multiple mistakes. I had forgotten Kiehls Klunker was an Etsy store so yep, that’s the one I meant.

As for Jojoli, I forgot to add an A to that...

I meant this one, mainly for ficcares

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Huh ... Ukraine I'm certain had either a customs union or a free trade agreement or something that meant no fees. But fees into Finland cast doubt on that

Alpenlandkunst, DragomiraHaarschmuck, MDWoodenArt (I think), VojkoArt and most of the non-EU/it's complicated sellers have their own threads on here too. If I were on my laptop and had brainpower I would find the links but that's not the case, so this is more of an FYI thing for now

Oh, cultmate.de has Ficcares but it seems there was some falling out between them and the LHN so I don't know how reliable they are.

http://longhairedjewels.com/ is a UK shop stocking some Ketylos and Jeter forks, among other various hairtoys. Amazing customer service.

Edit: ChurchStreetandLove is a US Etsy store but she seems to have business postage rates. They come via Asendia and despite the customs value being the original value above the customs threshold, and not what I paid for them in the sale being below the threshold, I wasn't charged anything for either of my items recently. That's by no means a guarantee, but I thought it worth mentioning for the postage, especially if you buy something below the current customs threshold.
    Last edited by MusicalSpoons; August 20th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Mariekeeee14 View Post
    I don’t know where my brain was when I was making that post, sorry. Multiple mistakes. I had forgotten Kiehls Klunker was an Etsy store so yep, that’s the one I meant.

As for Jojoli, I forgot to add an A to that... :doh:

I meant this one, mainly for ficcares
    It's okay! If you had a moment, could you tell me their country and whether they ship internationally? c:

Other than that, I updated the first post!

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

I bought two forks from inspire4creative from Greece on Etsy recently, it was a good experience
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I'm looking through the list and it seems that Ovroboroscrafts doesn't offer any hair toys (at the moment?), just jewelry. Great list anyway I'm seeing way too many things I'd like to buy...

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    I bought two forks from inspire4creative from Greece on Etsy recently, it was a good experience :)
    Thank you, I'll add them c:

Quote Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
    I'm looking through the list and it seems that Ovroboroscrafts doesn't offer any hair toys (at the moment?), just jewelry. Great list anyway :) I'm seeing way too many things I'd like to buy...
    Ah, it seems they removed the one offer they had! I think I'll keep them there for now, but if they don't offer new hairtoys long-term they could be removed. :) I'm really glad the list is useful to you, too!!

Length
    BSL/BCL/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by ynne View Post
    It's okay! If you had a moment, could you tell me their country and whether they ship internationally? c:

Other than that, I updated the first post!
    Certainly! They're German, and they offer world wide shipping if I gather that correctly from the check out page.

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Oh I forgot to mention PalidouCreation, I haven't ordered from them but I've chatted with them on instagram and am generally just fan-girling on their minimalist styles They're in Greece too.
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    Chin/APL/WL
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention PalidouCreation, I haven't ordered from them but I've chatted with them on instagram and am generally just fan-girling on their minimalist styles They're in Greece too.
    I just wanted to add them! I got 2 of their hairtoys recently and they are absolutely amazing
    Metal scared me a little, but they are so smooth and beautifully finished. They ship very quickly too.
    CL - SL - CBL - APL - BSL - WL - ??
    2 years dye-free!