Thread: Has anyone used Redken Extreme Lengths? Looking for product suggestions.

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Has anyone used Redken Extreme Lengths? Looking for product suggestions.

I will be in need of new Shampoo and Conditioner soon, and maybe some other hair products.
    I have used Redken Extreme Anti Snap leave in for a long time
    And I have also used the Cat protein treatment wich I loved as well.

I mostly use salon products and they are expensive but I do like some drugstore products and there prices.
    Im open to all suggestions and ideas. But if anyone has used the the Redken Extreme or Extreme Lengths products please share.

I have very damaged and dry hair.

Length
    17,5/25/?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Has anyone used Redken Extreme Lengths? Looking for product suggestions.

I use Anti Snap leave-in and CAT-treatment too, and I really like them.
    Anti Snap is the best leave-in I have ever used, I'm totally in love. It makes my hair feel as I think hair is supposed to feel, and because my hair feel goods, I don't wash it as often as I used to be. I have dry hair (and scalp), and I used to wash very often, because my ends always started to feel so miserable very fast. So this is a game changer for me.

I have used these products a couple of months now.

I even have their All Soft shampoo, conditioner and mask. And they are nice products. But I always have lots of that kind of products in use at the same time and I rotate them. I mostly use cheaper stuff, but I'm fine with having some salon products too, and now it's Redken. And I have never been that pleased in my whole life with any of the more expensive stuff than I'm now with Redken.
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Has anyone used Redken Extreme Lengths? Looking for product suggestions.

If you are coming from Redken, and wanting to "dabble" in drugstore, I recommend L'Oréal, the Elsève or Elvive line or whatever name they give it in your country. It's great for dry hair especially. I see it with my mom who has a very dry scalp; she almost swears by these products.

And it's true, their masks and conditioners aren't bad. But I largely reserve that line for mom.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    ... I recommend L'Oréal, the Elsève or Elvive line or whatever name they give it in your country....
    I think it's time to mix up my products and I will add their mask and leave-in to my next shopping list! You are such a wealth of knowledge; it's really inspiring.
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    I think it's time to mix up my products and I will add their mask and leave-in to my next shopping list! You are such a wealth of knowledge; it's really inspiring.
    I think in my (almost) 48 years, I've tried so much! I mean... And then there's my mom (who has super dry scalp). My mom likes the Elsève/Elvive line very much, that's how I got to know them really.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)