Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the site

Length
    33/33/41
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: New to the site

Quote Originally Posted by elise.autumn View Post
    Welcome! I relate with this, as I think many here do. You will fit right in.

And I have found this community to be a great place to get support in growing hair very long, even if people around you might not understand. We do.

For growing length, I think that's dependent on the person. I've heard hair can grow around 6" per year. Some have slower growth, and it can also be affected by health and gentle hair care.
    Thanks, I’m excited to get my 25 posts so I have more access to the site and blogging, and can’t wait to dive in! I just bought a deep conditioner that I’ve wanted for some time, I am trying to figure out my protein and moisture balance for my hair. I may have curls I never thought I was rough on my hair but I’m learning so much from the curly girl method.

Length
    10/23+/fun

Quote Originally Posted by Briar.Rose View Post
    Hi everybody I am here for support I want to go out my already long hair too extremely long I want it to be classic length and I’m not sure if that’s possible. I have my longest layer at my tailbone now also I am getting older and I feel like there’s a lot of pressure to have short hair as you get older
    The pressure you feel is only valid if you let it get to you. I am in the regrow early phase even in my 50s as a grey haired(mostly) guy. All you have to do is be you....(way easier said than done, I know). Welcome, even though I am relatively new here myself.

O.R.
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hello welcome!

Length
    18/27/45
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Do what YOU want! I look forward to being the older lady with super long hair. I think it's such a great look.

Length
    BSL/HL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Hi there! I can definitely relate to the slow waist to tailbone growth, mine stayed at waist for years and it seems to be a common thing past mid-back (I've seen some here call it the Mid-back-abyss) lol but that may be because the milestones are getting further apart - MBL to WL/WL to HL etc but diet and weather conditions affect growth as well.

And I've heard many times that hair 'shouldn't be too long after a certain age' from folks... Don't understand it myself, I always say do what makes you happy and if growing your hair makes you happy then go for it I'm also in my late 20's and finally reliving my childhood dream of growing long flowing Lord of the Rings hair

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Briar.Rose View Post
    I’m about to turn 30
    GIRL first of all, you're not getting old! Second – welcome to your new home on the internet!
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    33/33/41
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Thankyou and also Yay ��, I’m excited for you too

Length
    33/33/41
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Awe thanks, I’m in my last year of college I went back and I love it but everyone is like 10 years younger then me haha