Thread: Thereīs a way to delete pictures into the File Upload Managerīs "Home" folder

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Thereīs a way to delete pictures into the File Upload Managerīs "Home" folder

Exactly like it says on the tin .
    Thereīs a way to delete pictures that get stored into the File Upload Managerīs "Home" folder? The systems stores things that I have deleted a long time ago in my Albums, but Iīd like not to have them "stored" anywhere.
    It says "uploads not utilized within an hour will be deleted", but I see many pictures from years and years ago.

Thanks for any insight!
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Default Re: Thereīs a way to delete pictures into the File Upload Managerīs "Home" folder

It seems to me that it can not be removed, but I am sure that the administration of the site will use these images only within this forum, so do not worry.

Length
    thigh/mbl/waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Thereīs a way to delete pictures into the File Upload Managerīs "Home" folder

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPhilips View Post
    It seems to me that it can not be removed, but I am sure that the administration of the site will use these images only within this forum, so do not worry.
    I've been wondering about this question too, and while I don't worry about the mods misusing my pictures, I've a feeling I've read somewhere that you can only store so-and-so many GB of pictures on your account, so having extras that you don't use would mean they're taking up space that you could otherwise use to upload relevant pictures. It also means that you can't delete pictures you're actually using to free up space for others that you like more, etc.
    2008: 24cm/10" 2015: 41cm/16" 2022: 120cm/48" // 2022: 52cm/21"
    instagram

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    I've been wondering about this question too, and while I don't worry about the mods misusing my pictures, I've a feeling I've read somewhere that you can only store so-and-so many GB of pictures on your account, so having extras that you don't use would mean they're taking up space that you could otherwise use to upload relevant pictures. It also means that you can't delete pictures you're actually using to free up space for others that you like more, etc.
    That is for sure a valid concern!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)