Thread: Function Of Beauty any good?

Length
    1/2"/1/2"/30

Default Function Of Beauty any good?

I recently was given a fuction of beauty offer of 20% off my first order and I guess 10% off every order after that. I have read some good reviews and some bad, I will admit tho some of the bad reviews I struggle to believe they don't have a underlaying condition or they have actually bleached their hair to heck and back and are washing it everyday.

Anyway I want to know if any of you have used it and what you thought to it was it good,bad just ok? Was the fragrance weak mild or strong or unscented? how long did it last if scented? what scent(s) did you get/have you tried? have you tried it on a toddler/child?

Yes I already bought it but still want some more input (yes it was a complusive buy plus I'm pregnant and wanted it as a possible one off). I will admit I have thought about doing one for my daughter but she is only 4 atm only reason why I thought of doing it is cuz nothing seems to work on her fine curly dry (even tho I oil it a lil bit every once in awhile) oh easily tangled hair. I mean I have used shea moisture and it worked well but I can't seem to get ahold of the one that worked for her here in the UK kinda depressing to a extant.

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: Function Of Beauty any good?

Hi! This thread is about Function of beauty

Length
    1/2"/1/2"/30

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Hi! This thread is about Function of beauty
    thank you it seems not many have tried it and there is of course mix feelings on it. I think i might post on there as well update this when and if i get my own function of beauty shampoo and conditioner.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I tried to formulate a shampoo but there wasn't enough options. For the ridiculous price, I wanted more control over ingredients.

Length
    1/2"/1/2"/30

Right function of beauty update.

My daughters S&C came before mine even tho I ordered hers a day or two after mine. My daughters hair is fine,curly and dry the hair goals for her was curl definition, deep condition, hydrate, replenish hair and strengthen. I wash her hair ever other day or every two days I have used her s&c about 6 times her hair does not seem as dry and not as tangly. over all her hair seems to be in better shape then when I was using noughty curly s&c. I got her a silicon free verison in (pear)fection scent and omg it smells great.

Mine s&c is for wavy + coarse + dry with hair goals of deep condition, hydrate,oil control, replenish hair, strengthen. My s&c is silicon free and was the nude peach scent (smells nice just like the smell of it on my own hair) I have used mine about 6 times as well and my hair for sure feels less dry my hair feels very soft even after 3 days without washing, my hair an scalp goes not get so oily after the 24 hr mark like it did with my garner naturals 98% natural banana scent which up til now was the one i switched to for myself.

over all so far I like it i did go to cancel tho as it wanted to charge me shipping on my subscription even after I brought it up to them long story short they said it would get fix before my next shipment if not i would be refunded or given credit was also given 20% off my daughters and my subscription so I'll give it a lil longer of a try but i do quite like it and so does my daughter.

Length
    12/18/28

I decided to try it back in March, and it’s good for my hair and scalp (I actually was able to stop using my tea tree scalp treatment shampoo, since my scalp was very dry). I formulated it for volume, scalp, and dry hair. I think it works better than obvious store bought shampoos and conditioners, and it has brought back a small wave to my hair (lately it’s been drying pretty straight) which I’m happy about. Overall, I think it’s worth a try to see but I cancelled after my first box since I’m still working on the first!