Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi LHC! My journey that started from mid cheek to now ~ 2C/3A/F-M/ii-iii ~ UK based

Length
    22/27/40
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: Hi LHC! My journey that started from mid cheek to now ~ 2C/3A/F-M/ii-iii ~ UK bas

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Welcome!

Thank you!

Default Re: Hi LHC! My journey that started from mid cheek to now ~ 2C/3A/F-M/ii-iii ~ UK bas

Welcome! Wow, your hair had such a journey, Remember that even if you dye your hair back to brunette the damage is done and you shouldn't expect it to act as healthy hair. Also don't sweat it too much about being strict with the CGM and just do what feels right for your hair

Curly:
    Buzz~NL~SL~APL~BSL~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | BSL | WL | HL| TBL | Classic

Length
    BSL/Hip/Knee
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Hello again, so do I have brown hair and got a fringe in my teenage. Nice to know about meu cronograma capilar, I'm gonna try it.

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hello welcome!

Length
    22/27/40
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CuteCrow View Post
    Welcome! Wow, your hair had such a journey, Remember that even if you dye your hair back to brunette the damage is done and you shouldn't expect it to act as healthy hair. Also don't sweat it too much about being strict with the CGM and just do what feels right for your hair
    Definitely, I just have so much root growth that I would rather have it all one colour and luckily my hairdresser took really good care when doing the colour so the damage is pretty minimal all things considering. And I hugely agree about CGM - when I started I was so desperate to take better care of my hair, but now I understand my hair better I’ve been able to modify and simplify my routine. Especially once the novelty of CGM wore off haha.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraImpossibly View Post
    Hello again, so do I have brown hair and got a fringe in my teenage. Nice to know about meu cronograma capilar, I'm gonna try it.
    Hi again! I’ve been liking o cronograma capilar - it’s hard to get Brazilian products here in the UK but luckily on Instagram (and the app) there are so many recommendations and home made recipes. If you have Instagram, some of the hashtags I recommend following are #projetorapunzel, #cronogramacapilar, #crescimentocapilar, #hidraticaocaseira, #cronogramacapilarbarato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnetgem View Post
    Hello welcome!
    Hi, thanks so much!