Thread: Can't upload pics in album

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Can't upload pics in album

I searched and read all the thread but can't find anything that might help. To avoid pm mods, I will here try to find an answer to my problem.
    I enter my album, I click upload photos, new window emerges, than I click add files, than choose file, I select from my computer, and click upload, but then that photo should appear in the bottom part of the window where the rest of my pics are, doesn't show, like I didn't upload anything. At first I thought it was a glitch or something, since it's happening for weeks now. Than I thought I have too many pics, and I deleted some from album, to make space for new ones, but nothing happens! It simply doesn't add my photo at all. Now I'm wondering if I'm banned from adding pics or something? Cause I see others are posting with no issue. The pic size is usual , I added before same size, never had a problem. Please, if you can help me, write here..
    I never had this problem before, I added 20 pics without a problem...
    EDIT: I realized now, and it didn't occur to me before, to try a different photo. Apparently there is a problem with adding this particular photo..I don't understand.
    Last edited by Belgrade Beauty; July 2nd, 2020 at 05:30 AM.
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Can't upload pics in album

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    I searched and read all the thread but can't find anything that might help. To avoid pm mods, I will here try to find an answer to my problem.
    I enter my album, I click upload photos, new window emerges, than I click add files, than choose file, I select from my computer, and click upload, but then that photo should appear in the bottom part of the window where the rest of my pics are, doesn't show, like I didn't upload anything. At first I thought it was a glitch or something, since it's happening for weeks now. Than I thought I have too many pics, and I deleted some from album, to make space for new ones, but nothing happens! It simply doesn't add my photo at all. Now I'm wondering if I'm banned from adding pics or something? Cause I see others are posting with no issue. The pic size is usual , I added before same size, never had a problem. Please, if you can help me, write here..
    I never had this problem before, I added 20 pics without a problem...
    EDIT: I realized now, and it didn't occur to me before, to try a different photo. Apparently there is a problem with adding this particular photo..I don't understand.
    Could that picture be too big? Try to reseize it and then try again.

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TatsuOni View Post
    Could that picture be too big? Try to reseize it and then try again.
    its 200 Kb...can it be too small?
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    its 200 Kb...can it be too small?
    Maybe. Are the pictures that's working bigger?

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights