Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new person in need of advice

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: A new person in need of advice

Also you can try re purposing or recycling bottles for environmental purposes. I believe most bottles are recyclable just not the caps.
    Last edited by BleachedBerry; June 3rd, 2020 at 04:42 AM.

Thanks BleachedBerry, the Biotin looks promising so I'll give it a go. Elfynity, I did move from a soft water to a hard water area recently. But I've lived here before (mum's haha!) and my hair was far healthier back then...

Just a further note on the bar conditioner. If it was at fault, I don't think it was due to its chemical composition, but to the fact I was rubbing the hair with it, which may have caused damage. The bar shampoo was fine because you just lather it up in your hands first, so I wouldn't really hesitate to recommend it to people if your hair isn't fussy.

In future I would consider using them again, but maybe melting the conditioner into water first. There is such a ridiculous amount of plastic usage in hair washing and I'm sure there's a smarter way without compromising our hair!

Hi lemongravy

There’s a thread about shampoo bars and at least one UK member on there, so maybe you’ll find some useful tips.
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...?t=74&page=844