Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nesting Sale - GTS, LadyIdun, TT, Ficcares, Woodeverii, EmergentGlassw, Aliarose...

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Nesting Sale - GTS, LadyIdun, TT, Ficcares, Woodeverii, EmergentGlassw, Aliarose.

The beads never caught on my hair ^^ And the Aliarose with the pink topper is pretty long and sturdy!
    Or maybe you mean the double pink sticks? I find them a little thin, don't advice if you have very long/thick hair.
    Last edited by yamsha23; May 5th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.

Length
    24/38.25/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: Nesting Sale - GTS, LadyIdun, TT, Ficcares, Woodeverii, EmergentGlassw, Aliarose.

No, you got it right, it was the Aliarose with pink topper I was looking at.
    I can't commit to anything right now but I'll pm you if I decide on something

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

OMGoodness, that Ramen bowl is amazing!
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Bump, lowered prices again... There is a metal and copper dragon fork here! And a GTS fork with Czech glass snaps!
    Bra waist Hip tailbone Classic Mid-thigh

Ravelry; Etsy store & Blog

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I'd love to buy the two M Ficcare's from you! The cream and lavender one's. They're both so pretty! I've never bought off the swap board before, so how does that work?

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by jenn14 View Post
    I'd love to buy the two M Ficcare's from you! The cream and lavender one's. They're both so pretty! I've never bought off the swap board before, so how does that work?
    Jenn14 sent you a private message!

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Bump! <3 <3

Length
    24''/32''/40''
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Thanks for sending me over here to look at your beautiful items! The woodeveriimagine sticks are gorgeous. How long are they?

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Larke View Post
    Thanks for sending me over here to look at your beautiful items! The woodeveriimagine sticks are gorgeous. How long are they?
    Hi Lark!
    I took a photo with the measuring tape of all the hairtoys on the shorter side, their average working length is 4".
    If you wish to take multiples I would be happy to gift you the sticks on the horizontal side who are short as well.

Length
    24''/32''/40''
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Very tempting... How much would it be all total for the two woodeveriimagine sticks, the three horizontal ones, and shipping to the US? Feel free to DM me if you don't want to clog up the thread.