Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4116

Thread: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Length
    BSL/~Clsc/FrTip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Quote Originally Posted by elysia_venus View Post
    Can I use normal conditioner as a leave in by any chance? Like will it damage my hair?
    That's a lot of "it depends." While some might (the conditioner bars I use, for example, can also be used as a leave-in), but given the incredible variety of ingredients in liquid conditioners I don't think you could safely say that as a blanket statement.

Length
    MBL/MBL/KNEE

Can I use normal conditioner as a leave in by any chance? Like will it damage my hair?
    If it says on the bottle that you can, then feel free to go ahead. If not then you probably shouldn't, as it's made to rinse out for a reason, but some people find that they can get away with it so YMMV.
    MBL~WL~HL~TBL~ FTL~ KNEE

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    That's a lot of "it depends." While some might (the conditioner bars I use, for example, can also be used as a leave-in), but given the incredible variety of ingredients in liquid conditioners I don't think you could safely say that as a blanket statement.
    In addition to what Nightshade wrote, for example, methyl(chloro)isothiazolinone is banned from use in leave-on products, at least in the EU, but it is commonly used in rinse-out ones. Watch out for stuff like that.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Ohh ok, thank you. I just got a leave in conditioner and found that it did pretty much nothing for my hair besides making it smell strongly of flowers. So I thought maybe I can attempt to use my normal conditioner as a leave in, as its way more moisturizing.

Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    In addition to what Nightshade wrote, for example, methyl(chloro)isothiazolinone is banned from use in leave-on products, at least in the EU, but it is commonly used in rinse-out ones. Watch out for stuff like that.
    I did not know that! Thanks for mentioning it, I just checked the ingredient list and it does contain both methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone. Guess I need to buy another leave in...

Ohh ok, thank you. I just got a leave in conditioner and found that it did pretty much nothing for my hair besides making it smell strongly of flowers. So I thought maybe I can attempt to use my normal conditioner as a leave in, as its way more moisturizing.
    This made me chuckle… as it is a very relatable hair problem.
    Maintaining 31” HL last bleach nov 2020 final goal is HL virgin hair by 6/2025 for my 40th

Length
    BSL/CL/Thigh
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Hi again! I wanted to ask if someone knows what to do about frizzy hair. It's like that all the time unless I brush it constantly
    * BSL* MBL* WL* HL* TLB* Classic* Thigh*!!

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I have a question for the computer-savvy people here. I have a digital camera, and when I want to transfer photos to my laptop I use a card reader where I insert the card from the camera into the reader, then plug the reader into the slot on the side of the laptop, the laptop plays a couple of notes then displays the contents of the card so I can choose what to upload to my photo files.

However, in the last week, when I do this, the laptop plays its usual couple of notes, but then doesn't open the window showing my photos on my card. It just doesn't seem to know the card is there, or something, I don't know what is happening with it. I tried buying a new card and a new card reader to see if that would make a difference, and it hasn't. Could it be a problem with the part of the laptop which is supposed to read the card? And, if so, can it be repaired? The laptop is about a year and a half old.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I have a question for the computer-savvy people here. I have a digital camera, and when I want to transfer photos to my laptop I use a card reader where I insert the card from the camera into the reader, then plug the reader into the slot on the side of the laptop, the laptop plays a couple of notes then displays the contents of the card so I can choose what to upload to my photo files.

However, in the last week, when I do this, the laptop plays its usual couple of notes, but then doesn't open the window showing my photos on my card. It just doesn't seem to know the card is there, or something, I don't know what is happening with it. I tried buying a new card and a new card reader to see if that would make a difference, and it hasn't. Could it be a problem with the part of the laptop which is supposed to read the card? And, if so, can it be repaired? The laptop is about a year and a half old.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia_A00 View Post
    Hi again! I wanted to ask if someone knows what to do about frizzy hair. It's like that all the time unless I brush it constantly
    Do you already use some sort of leave in after wash? And, maybe brushing it makes it worse, it can happen with textured hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post

Did you look for the card in the "this PC" (or something similar) fold? Where you can see your hardisk too.