Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Tuesday :)

Length
    Pixie/17.5/32
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Happy Tuesday :)

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me a whole month to reply, I was fostering a 5 year old cat that was “too shy” to be re-homed, and I ended up adopting her because she started coming out of her shell around me (I guess I’m the first foster parent to even get close to her). Spending time with her has been taking up more time than I realized… but she is turning into a lovely little thing. This morning she came out of her hiding spot when my alarm went off, and waited beside the bed for me to see her and reach out to her, and then she jumped on the bed with me! So we stayed in bed and she purred and got spoiled, and that was half an hour of my morning instantly gone.

Thank you for all the welcomes and stories about silly sign-up experiences!

I’ve had a bit of time to think about my hair, and how hair and identity fit together. I doubt I’m the only person who has a really specific set of ideas about what blonde hair “means,” and what dark hair “means,” but I spent some time de-constructing my own beliefs around that, and I decided to start transitioning back to a darker hair color. I’m thinking to grow out the roots a decent length and then find a way to get the blonde into a less dramatic shade that will make it look like an ombre or something, and go from there.

My hair is already long enough to get up into a hairstick bun if I use a hairband to keep my bangs out of my face, so I dug out all my old hairsticks (and matching earrings! – love HairJems), so here we go – back to serious hair growing, and using as little heat as I can stand

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

Hi welcome! and what a lovely way to start the day with a cat reaching out...just purrrrfect!

Grow, grow, here we grow! Sarahlabyrinth's Avatar
    Length
    12"/Calf/Ankle
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Welcome to the forum and happy growing
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR